Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Fear ref. by Westsparrow

Artist Westsparrow [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Fear ref.

Postby Westsparrow » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:13 pm

edit: oH NO there's an oekaki category for reference sheets and I didnt even know it existed until just now I am so sorry for putting this under "anthro" skfnfkf ;v;

Originally supposed to be an adopt but i fell in love with their design sorry sorry
The fall season isn't complete without a halloween themed character and you betcha I had to make a lad
and considering my current ongoing character pattern of demons based on sins/emotions/etc. its only fair if I made "Fear" in honor of the spooky season!

A bit of info rambling so I don't forget my idea for this lad:
So just how my sona is the demon of greed, this kiddo is the demon of fear. They're obviously not one of the seven deadly sins like Greed so they're not as powerful but that doesn't mean it's difficult for them to find fear to feed on, all they have to do is scare people. But unfortunately most people don't exactly take it lightly most of the time and they aren't always able to stick around for long enough. This is exactly why fear loves the Halloween season seeing as it is the only time of the year people don't mind getting scared, in fact they tend to scare themselves on purpose and Fear doesn't even need to do anything for once. Fear is most often seen around Halloween and one might say they were the sole cause for the holiday's existence in the first place and that the glowing yellow markings on their face inspired the original look for jack-o-lanterns back when people would carve pumpkins for the purpose of warding off evil. And they were correct, because Fear is in fact intimated by their own face and tries their absolute best to avoid going near any mirrors in order to avoid frightening themselves. That is a secret they will hold onto forever.

timer is probably calling me out for how long I spent trying to find a design i was satisfied with lol

Call me Star or West!
She/they | Artist, writer, and musician

My pet doubles are free!

♡ My closed species characters can be found here ! (outdated)

♡ Wermz archive | ♡ Cozie archive

____Art credit @ Magnaskies

Westsparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me