Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Autumn Iida by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Autumn Iida

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:33 am

How can summer be over already? I can't believe it's September, it's crazy! It feels super strange seeing everyone go back to school and I'm not.

Welp, anyway, have this lazy Iida doodle. I am in love with Iida. He's the bestest boy and I truly wish I could hug this boy. ;-; Season 2 was hard on him and it made me so upset and protective over him. I'm glad S3 Iida seems to be doing okay so far. <3 (I'm only on episode 4 or 5 so I don't really know yet.)

I was tempted to ditch Iida's glasses cuz he looks dang hot without them (and glasses are hard to draw, haha.) but since school's started and everything, I thought he should look like his nerdy (but still hot) self.

Random but I find it funny that two of my absolute favorite anime guys are voiced by the same actor. (*~▽~) Erwin and Iida, both very big and hot men. Top tier husband material. ôヮô

Anyway, if school has started for you, I hope it goes fantastically, and if you're like me and you're not going back to school this year, I hope you have a beautiful time working or relaxing or whatever. ❤

The timer is off by a few minutes, I used a tablet, and please don't steal/trace/repost this art! And please, don't give me spoilers. 🙏

All comments and likes are appreciated. <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Autumn Iida

Postby neferp1tou » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:08 am

i love the colors and texture you used with this, it goes super well with the lines !!! and you’re right, i can’t believe it’s september either :0!
(also, i had no idea that they have the same voice actor?!?! i can actually kind of see it now that i think about it, LOL) i hope you’re doing well!
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Autumn Iida

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:58 am

miserablemantis wrote:i love the colors and texture you used with this, it goes super well with the lines !!! and you’re right, i can’t believe it’s september either :0!
(also, i had no idea that they have the same voice actor?!?! i can actually kind of see it now that i think about it, LOL) i hope you’re doing well!

Ahhhh, what the heck, thank youuuu!!!!!! ;_; You're too too sweet to me. 💕 And I knowww! How is September almost over? Crazy, this year has been nuts. ;-;
(Haha, I know, right?! It shocked me at first but now I can hear it. ALSO, WAIT, have you started AoT?!! :o) Aww, thank youu!!! I hope you're doing well too, take care, friend. <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me