the Dark egg battle {contiuing the story}

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"the Dark egg battle {contiuing the story}" by BittyBaby

the Dark egg battle {contiuing the story}

Postby BittyBaby » Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:50 am

Raven went though the woods with the Dragnets holding lanterns in their mouths the trail was dimly lit up it wasn't long before things got worse *thunder crashes* the rain took no detours it fell right on down "look! A cave lets go" Ninetails called as the group ran tough but they ended up in a old cavern it was calm and quiet too quiet well not completely quiet there was birds chirping and the wind playing with the leaves of the plants and the water trickling there's strange fruit and golden pillars gems hanging from the cave ceiling a rusted helmet in the bushes rare plants never seen before GreenSky landed and looked around when he tripped on a rock and broke it luckily GreenSky flew up before hitting the ground inside of the rock was a Geode when GreenSky looked down he saw something alive in some bushes "hey over here!!"GreenSky called muffled with the lantern still in his mouth all came over and saw a strange baby fox it had a Lilly pad on its head "whoa I wonder where everyone is it looks like abandoned"Iota stated looking at the cub "but for how long?!" Raven stated pointing to the vary old rusted helmet in the bushes.....

TO BE CONTINUED
Hello! I'm Bitty Baby 👋😁
BittyBaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me