Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Shaymin Ref by Spacialdimension

Artist Spacialdimension [gallery]
Time spent 51 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Shaymin Ref

Postby Spacialdimension » Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:38 pm

small flower hedgie

Name: Shaymin

Nicknames: Shaymin (yet another original name here, folks)

Species: Tropical Shaymin

Appearance: A small Shaymin with some tropical red flowers in place of the Gracedia. This means she cannot become sky form, but she feels she doesn't need it anyways.

Personality: Very sassy and is almost always care-taking to the plants or is on vacation. Shes very good at multitasking and frequently does so. She is pretty nice most times, but don't make her mad or she'll trounce you with the power of nature.

Hobbies: Planning vacations, raising plants

History: Nothing too interesting here. Joined Spacial after Palkia crash-landed in her flower field and messed up all the flowers.

Preferred Weapons: Vines, Plants, and seeds

Dislikes: People ruining her plants, people who judge her by size alone, and her vacations being cancelled
Oh hey, you've noticed this! I'm SpacialDimension, but you can call me Space, Spacial, or SD. I like videogames, and I have too many obsessions over them; feel free to ask about which games I play. I can have social anxiety at times, mostly with new people or those I look up to. Send a PM if you want to chat, but I may take a while to respond because I'm nervous.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me