Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Nutmeg by wanderdoq

Artist wanderdoq [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Nutmeg

Postby wanderdoq » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:21 pm

All of my C$/pet commissions are on hold
My USD commissions are open on my dA account

My sweet old bean has to go to the vet on Friday
Currently I have enough for her exam fee and for the allergen panel (~$400) but I don't have much money left after that for medication, and depending on what they put her on, could be very, very pricey. It also depends on what she's allergic to.

So if you're interested in a PWYW commission, please DM me on deviantART! All of the money will be going to her care. This will be an ongoing expense, and I'm currently looking for a second job to cover her meds. Good vibes and prayers are also appreciated!

Here's an older picture of her (she was staying with a friend of mine who wasn't trimming her nails while I was having housing issues)

wanderdoq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nutmeg

Postby Chaotic_Affection » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:39 pm

I wish I could help Wander, I’m sorry I can’t. I wish vet visits and medications weren’t so expensive. I really hope you can get everything sorted out. <3
Chaotic_Affection

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nutmeg

Postby wanderdoq » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:41 pm

Chaotic_Affection wrote:
    I wish I could help Wander, I’m sorry I can’t. I wish vet visits and medications weren’t so expensive. I really hope you can get everything sorted out. <3

Aah me too friend! I just had to save up for a few months for this and I can't take it seeing her so miserable. Covid caused my hours to be docked, otherwise we could have covered her costs much sooner. Thank you <3
wanderdoq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me