Variegated #152 by Shadowflight13

Based on Click to view
Artist Shadowflight13 [gallery]
Time spent 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Variegated #152

Postby Shadowflight13 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:09 am

To adopt you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. You must have an open space to be able to adopt.

Give this cat a character quirk and showcase it in a short piece of writing! Ie don't just describe their quirk, show it in a lil short story. Maximum 500 words but you can definitely do less!!

End Date: September 5th at 10pm MT

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]

Username: .sins.
Cat Name: Dapplesun
Clan: Cats Of The Earth
Description: Longhaired light amber spotted tabby with white and golden eyes
Siblings: n/a
Parents: n/a
Last edited by Shadowflight13 on Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
only here to post art and run. best way to reach me is discord (Shadowflight13#6850)

I take art commissions for USD. message me on discord if interested! <3

join me playing dappervolk :3c
Shadowflight13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Variegated #152

Postby strawberryjelly » Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:25 pm

Username: CloudDraws16
Cat Name: Blossomfang
Clan: Deerclan, below!
Prompt:
Blossompaw's Elder Ceremony

A small kit waddled up. His fawn-colored coat matched the dry dirt beneath them. "Aren't you going to come, Blossomfang? Everyone's waiting for you! The moon is nice and full, perfect for your ceremony!" He looked kind and sweet, trying to keep it together. But you could see his kit-like excitement beneath his eyes.

"No! No, no, no. Don't you know that strange creatures come in the night?! We'd be summoning them! All of them! Each and every green twoleg like creature!!" Blossomfang had scared the young kit. She'd only ever told him stories of her adventure in the night, coming upon a weird, lily-pad shaped object. It was big, but no bigger than a tree.

Fawnkit wailed. "Just like the one in your stories!! Is it going to take us if we aren't sleeping? Oh no!!" His excited expression was replaced with fear. Cold-blooded fear.

Why did her fear of 'aliens' have to scare the kit? She didn't know, but she wasn't going to worry about that. If she was awake any longer they would come take her again.
Last edited by strawberryjelly on Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
val | she/her | Fallen Light | hi ! call me valerie :) an animal lover, farming game enthusiast. i'm not on here much anymore but feel free to shoot me a pm if you have any questions.

<- click for image credit
strawberryjelly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pumpkinheart » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:33 am

Username: Pumpkinheart
Cat Name: Pale Fawn
Clan: The Tribe of Sharp-Thorned Roses
Prompt: Pale Fawn has always been known to be two-faced around the other cats her age.
Pale Fawn layed in the sunshine by the roseplace, her spotted long-haired pelt ruffling in the warm summer breeze. She watched her tribemates pass by her with half-lidded lazy golden eyes, and with a yawn she layed her head on her sandy white paws. "Get up, sleepyhead!" Called her mentor, the keeper of knowledge, and Pale Fawn batted her eyelids up at her innocently, "Of course, I'll get to work right away!" As she walked past one of the Keepers of thorns, she sharply bumped into her, "Oops, sorry, didn't see you there. If you were a bit less short maybe I would've actually noticed you." The young keeper, who was about the same age as Pale fawn, lowered her head and tucked her tail close to her as she walked away, and Pale Fawn let out a small snort, 'Look at her, so unsure of herself, I wouldn't be caught dead walking like that.' She always tried to convince herself she was way better than anyone in the tribe, but still there was that nagging voice she couldn't seem to be able to chase out of her mind no matter how hard she tried, saying that she would never be as good as them, why doesn't she just give up? That was why she made other people feel bad about themselves, she decided that if she had to be miserable, who said they got to be happy?
Ello! You can call me Pumpkin or Embee :D

★Any pronouns★

★Bi★

★Minor★

(This is a WIP hdchscdhs)
Pumpkinheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kybuggy519 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:46 am

Username:Kybuggy519
Cat Name:Thistlesoar
Clan:Shadowclan
Prompt:
I love new character like ocs
Kybuggy519

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sins. » Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:07 pm

Username: .sins.
Prompt: Dapplesun woke lazily as the sun was starting to set.It was her turn for night watch. Getting up, she stretched and pushed her way through the damp tunnels. As the sunlight started to become stronger, her eyes adjusted best they could before her paws hit the soft grass outside. Taking a deep breath of fresh air, she huffed and sat near the entrance to the tunnel, a light breeze blowing through her pelt. A hunter placed a mouse by her paws as they headed in for the night, she purred her thanks and dug in for her first meal of the day, night?

As time passed on, leaves started to blow past her. Silence again, as the moon was becoming brighter, and fewer animals out due to the light. Catching a leaf, she began to admire the leaf, the soft colors complimenting the deeper, harder colors. Before she knew it, the leaf was nothing more than a long thin stick. She had carefully used her claws to tear away at the rest of leaf, leaving only the middle stem.

By the time morning had come, she had a small pile of stems sitting by her, as her eyes stared lazily out into the territory beyond.
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadowflight13 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:08 pm

.sins. wrote:Username: .sins.
Prompt: Dapplesun woke lazily as the sun was starting to set.It was her turn for night watch. Getting up, she stretched and pushed her way through the damp tunnels. As the sunlight started to become stronger, her eyes adjusted best they could before her paws hit the soft grass outside. Taking a deep breath of fresh air, she huffed and sat near the entrance to the tunnel, a light breeze blowing through her pelt. A hunter placed a mouse by her paws as they headed in for the night, she purred her thanks and dug in for her first meal of the day, night?

As time passed on, leaves started to blow past her. Silence again, as the moon was becoming brighter, and fewer animals out due to the light. Catching a leaf, she began to admire the leaf, the soft colors complimenting the deeper, harder colors. Before she knew it, the leaf was nothing more than a long thin stick. She had carefully used her claws to tear away at the rest of leaf, leaving only the middle stem.

By the time morning had come, she had a small pile of stems sitting by her, as her eyes stared lazily out into the territory beyond.

Congrats! <3
only here to post art and run. best way to reach me is discord (Shadowflight13#6850)

I take art commissions for USD. message me on discord if interested! <3

join me playing dappervolk :3c
Shadowflight13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me