tattoos
[ s ]
scales
[ c ]hair
[ uc ]
black-ish scales
single carved scale

under cover!
hope shes alright! and i hope i filled out her rarities correctly dsflkjhdgkjh also theres nothing under the bandage so i dont think it needs a non-accessory version but if it does lmk please!

the tattoo is the star beneath her eye. the two dots by her eye and eyebrow are piercings!

name: daminea
link to shop post: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4292116&start=340#p131695492
proof: archive
Last edited by onion on Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:52 am, edited 6 times in total.
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: dami - FAKE

Postby popping star » Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:11 am

Hi there! This Keldine's rarity is common. Scales may only fall under the black scale trait if they're black, or near the color black (very close to #000000). The scale color on this Keldine is around #260C0C, so it doesn't meet the criteria for black scales. And the hair falls under the common hair trait due to its placement. Hair rarity is determined by placement rather than length.

Additionally, I am unsure where the tattoos are. Clarification would be very much appreciated!

Please update either the trait list with the correct traits, or the Keldine so that they fall under the uncommon tier. ^^
popping star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:12 am

popping star wrote:
    Hi there! This Keldine's rarity is common. Scales may only fall under the black scale trait if they're black, or near the color black (very close to #000000). The scale color on this Keldine is around #260C0C, so it doesn't meet the criteria for black scales. And the hair falls under the common hair trait due to its placement. Hair rarity is determined by placement rather than length.

Additionally, I am unsure where the tattoos are. Clarification would be very much appreciated!

Please update either the trait list with the correct traits, or the Keldine so that they fall under the uncommon tier. ^^

updated trait list- added a carved scale and made the main color of her scales closer to black. theyre a very very VERY deep red. tattoo is beneath her eye, the star, but not the dots as those are piercings!

thanks for your help! hope its all good now!
    like du du du du du! 🍊

onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby popping star » Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:09 am

The dark red scales would still fall under the standard scale color trait. A Keldine needs to have at least one black scale to have the black scales trait. Two examples of Keldines with the black scales trait would be Keldine 048 and Keldine 099. One has solely black scales while the other doesn't. ^^

The star on the shoulder would also need to be altered a bit to qualify as a carved scale. If the scales near it could be adjusted to bend around it so it doesn't look like the star is just placed over them, the star could then be considered a shaped/carved scale.
popping star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:16 pm

okay i guess ill fix it tomorrow. sorry for all the trouble...
    like du du du du du! 🍊

onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:53 am

popping star wrote:
    The dark red scales would still fall under the standard scale color trait. A Keldine needs to have at least one black scale to have the black scales trait. Two examples of Keldines with the black scales trait would be Keldine 048 and Keldine 099. One has solely black scales while the other doesn't. ^^

The star on the shoulder would also need to be altered a bit to qualify as a carved scale. If the scales near it could be adjusted to bend around it so it doesn't look like the star is just placed over them, the star could then be considered a shaped/carved scale.

the scales are now pure black with the exception of the carved scale, and i adjusted some of the scales around it to kinda curve more inwards towards it. is it okay now?
    like du du du du du! 🍊

onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby popping star » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:30 am

It looks good, approved! Be sure to list the hair edit as common in the trait list though. It is currently listed under standard. ^^
popping star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me