Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

a physical manifestation of anxiety [vent] by deerbroken

Artist deerbroken [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
33 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

a physical manifestation of anxiety [vent]

Postby deerbroken » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:36 pm

text says
      It feels like
      there's something
      wrong

this is a vent thing but also like. kind of a calm down piece, ironically
      idk it has some zentangle vibes,,,, ive been nervous all nigth bc i read this stupid chain mail-themed comic by an artist i like, so i just kinda sat down n played with this drawing to try and make myself feel a little better.
      probably like mid transformation or smth. lore development. for my fursona. i guess. lmao,,, also god its hard to look at im sorry (this definitely isnt their normal color palette, i just wanted to go feral tbh)
      idk it feels i've been anxious and depressed and distanced from reality for a long time and i'm just. pretending everything is ok. it's hard to know what else there is to do in a time like this, with so much going on. i don't really know what to do with myself. so here's this instead of idk something productive that i should've been doing instead lmao.

i guess technically this should maybe go in anthro but its like. a hot mess of color so im putting it in abstract,,,
      also very much inspired by the cover art for the song alligator by of monsters and men,,,, the video is like. an acrylic paint video but its surreal ?? if that makes sense
      heres the cover art and also a version of the drawing with just the lines!
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me