Selkoi #68

Postby Vampiric » Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:23 am

Tier 1 Selkoi
T1:custom tail/fin edit (standard), ear edits (aquatic), fins on body

Owned by:
viscidogg wrote:Username: viscidogg
Name: malachi
Pronouns: he/they

Answer to win; This koi is enjoying the Summer to its fullest.
Tell me what they've been up to all Summer!

Max 300 words. Ends on rollover to 20th.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Pronouns:[/b]
[b]Summertime! Woo!:[/b]

---------------

Hey, interested in Selkoi?
Want to know when new adopts get put up?
Why not check out the discord, meet some fellow koi-enthusiasts
and get pinged when new koi become available!
@ @ @ @ @
Vampiric
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Selkoi #68

Postby Arctic Fox » Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:00 am

Username: Arctic Fox
Name: Kelp
Pronouns: They/them
Summertime! Woo!: Kelp has been doing many things all summer! They have been watching Phineas And Ferb during the spring, then finding their own way to have those same adventures! Some of the adventures include building a little roller coaster, making their own robot, and trying to get local band who broke up to get back together

( i dont even know where i got that idea lol)

Arctic Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MuddyPawprints » Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:25 pm

Username: viscidogg
Summertime! Woo!: He's been doing a lot of research! He want's to be a social researcher/sociology professor for a semi-famous university, Orange Reef University (ORU) to be specific. It takes a lot of work to get there though, so all summer instead of playing frisbee on the beach with his friends or catching up on reading all the books on his shelves, he's been studying, studying, studying. They do enjoy it though, maybe not in the sense of "oh my god, this is so fun!", but there's a certain satisfaction to it they can't place into words. It settles something deep in his soul. They've also been walking a lot, while listening to audio books written by their favorite sociologist, Dr. Finley. Dr. Finley has a very easy voice to listen to, so they've been enjoying that to a degree as well.

He does occasionally make time for his friends, who are all always grateful to see him, but it's hard for him to maintain a healthy balance. Their friends want to see him more, missing them a lot and saying they've always got their nose in a work book of some kind. He prioritizes his future profession however, stating that his life-long dream just can't be crushed over a little summer fun. It's been a long, hard summer for them, one that he's enjoyed, but the others in his life haven't been able to enjoy with them.

One of his favorite snacks to eat while studying is mochi ice cream. They tend to munch on them while writing papers, and sometimes they end up dripping on the page, making them need a new one! But this doesn't ever deter them from their favorite summer snack.

In the fall, he'll know if he's going to be able to intern at ORU.

(300/300)
MuddyPawprints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DuskzeHedgie » Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:50 am

Username: DuskzeHedgie
Name: Psyche
Pronouns: She/Her
Summertime! Woo!:
Every summer Psyche takes an extended vacation- (pretty much all summer) to a gorgeous, secluded beach with her closest friends and family. It's a bit of a local secret, since the beach stays incredibly peaceful all year long. Early in the mornings after a quick cup of coffee they're out with the sunrise, admiring the pristine view and collecting the fresh shells the tide brings in. Her favorite finds are bits of sea glass and abalone shells. After several hours it's back to the beach house where everyone pitches in to make a huge, mouthwatering lunch, usually highlighted by some of the local produce and sea fare. They spend the hours just after that, while the sun is the hottest, sleeping off their full bellies and watching a selection of their favorite movies. Then once the cooler afternoon rolls around it's out to the boardwalk to do some shopping and play some games. Not to mention to grab a few delicious treats- Psyche's favorite is shaved ice. Although they always make sure to race back to the beach before sunset. Even long after it's dark it takes quite a bit of convincing to get Psyche to call it a day and turn in for the night. She can't help it- the sparkling ocean is just so beautiful when it's accentuated by millions of glittering stars.
DuskzeHedgie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alckatraz » Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:57 am

Username: Alckatraz
Name: Jolyu
Pronouns: He/him
Summertime! Woo!: Summer... can you think of a word that brings back so many memories and feelings at once?
Undoubtedly it's Jolyu's favourite season. Why?
The waters of the ocean are warmer and full of life. A myriad of colourful creatures are showing off their patterns in a multicolored dance... and Joylu is one of them. Every year it is organised a festival to celebrate the return of the summer and together with it, the reunion of the families. Each time, someone gets selected randomly to lead the parade.
Each little soul underwater has dreamed at least once to have such an important role in the festival. This year, to his great surprise it was Jolyu's turn to show what he got and he didn't plan to disappoint.
First of all, he had to give the menu options to the octopus cookers (ironically, they were 4 times faster and more efficient that he could have ever been) which obeyed strictly his command.
Then, the outfits must have been arranged. At the indications of Jolyu, the gracious angel fish were carrying this duty proudly. Even the Selkoi got involved in making garlands, ending tangled up in algae to everyone's amusement.
His favourite part to do were the decorations. He took this responsibility on his own paws, striving to make everything look perfect. Joylu always had an original personality and he made sure to put it in the spotlight with each nonconformity he added to the traditional elements. He was the first one to ever combine old with new, to make the parade on his own way, disregarding the past.
And his intuition was right. Joylu's hard work finally paid off when everyone at the parade was shocked at first, but fully enjoyed the "freshness" of the show. The summer was never more beautiful.
╔════════════════════════╗
Katra | She/Her | Adult | ENTP

© | TH | Art Shop | Alckatraz#8667

╚════════════════════════╝
Alckatraz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vampiric » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:08 pm

@ @ @ @ @
Vampiric
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vampiric » Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:45 am

Thankyou for the entries everyone :) I've settled on this one. Grats!

Summertime! Woo!: He's been doing a lot of research! He want's to be a social researcher/sociology professor for a semi-famous university, Orange Reef University (ORU) to be specific. It takes a lot of work to get there though, so all summer instead of playing frisbee on the beach with his friends or catching up on reading all the books on his shelves, he's been studying, studying, studying. They do enjoy it though, maybe not in the sense of "oh my god, this is so fun!", but there's a certain satisfaction to it they can't place into words. It settles something deep in his soul. They've also been walking a lot, while listening to audio books written by their favorite sociologist, Dr. Finley. Dr. Finley has a very easy voice to listen to, so they've been enjoying that to a degree as well.

He does occasionally make time for his friends, who are all always grateful to see him, but it's hard for him to maintain a healthy balance. Their friends want to see him more, missing them a lot and saying they've always got their nose in a work book of some kind. He prioritizes his future profession however, stating that his life-long dream just can't be crushed over a little summer fun. It's been a long, hard summer for them, one that he's enjoyed, but the others in his life haven't been able to enjoy with them.

One of his favorite snacks to eat while studying is mochi ice cream. They tend to munch on them while writing papers, and sometimes they end up dripping on the page, making them need a new one! But this doesn't ever deter them from their favorite summer snack.

In the fall, he'll know if he's going to be able to intern at ORU.
@ @ @ @ @
Vampiric
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MuddyPawprints » Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:01 pm

Vampiric wrote:Thankyou for the entries everyone :) I've settled on this one. Grats!

-snip-

ty ty ^^ my first selkoi! and such a beauty 🥺💖
MuddyPawprints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups