Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

[ cupido draft horse ] #100 by little_light

Based on Click to view
Artist little_light [gallery]
Time spent 6 hours, 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

[ cupido draft horse ] #100

Postby little_light » Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:10 am

Main Page | Staff & Artist Search | Breeding Barn | Customs | Fanclub | Discord | Archive | Mascots | Rules | Staff | The Store | Tack Showcase

Username: PuppygirlWillow
Show Name: WPS Lord Among Lieges
Barn Name: Dante
Height: 18.2hh

Phenotype: sooty blue roan pintaloosa (tobiano, varnished blanket, sabino) with silvery grulla chimera, and gulastra plume
Eye Color: arc light/twilight gap - sectoral heterochromia

Mane Type: long
Tail Type: long
Last edited by little_light on Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝚒 𝚗 𝚏 𝚒 𝚗 𝚒 𝚝 𝚎xx𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

|| fr || sig ||
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
hello! im little_light, feel free
to call me light.
rest in peace
lance reddick
may the light guide you
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴, 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃.
𝚆𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
interests include ;; destiny,
transformers, nier, skyrim,
reading, art, video gaming
~ warlock main ~
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ cupido draft horse ] #100

Postby kondraki » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:12 am

Username: ! panic
Show Name: howlin' at the moon
Barn Name: wolf
Halter example and Color:
moodboard halter marking
kondraki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellaHannah » Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:31 am

"And it's my whole heart
While tried and tested, it's mine"

---
Username: HellaHannah
Show Name: Which Witch
Barn Name: Salem
Halter example and Color: rope halter in dark blue~
Prompt:
moodboard - xXx
marking - i'm actually in love with the pure black face <3
Personality:
Salem has had a very calm and quiet disposition from a very young age. Even as a colt, instead of running and playing, most of the time he could be found observing nature and those around him. He had always shown great interest in the natural world, especially when it came to the moon. Many have said that they believe this interest of his runs in his blood - that he has some sort of otherworldy connection to the world around him. Others have said he's just quiet, or introverted. Either way, it earned him his curious name.

Besides being an enigma to those around him, Salem is known for being very kind and peaceful. He is not a dominant horse by any means, but remains mid to upper level in the herd hierarchy just because of the respect that he's garnered over the years. Many forget that Salem is indeed a stallion - sometimes accidentally referring to him as a gelding just based on his mannerisms alone.

As a show horse, Salem excels at dressage. His thoughtful intuitive nature helps him get his giant body moving with a level of grace that seems improbable for a horse of his stature. Personally, he finds the movements much like dance and - like dancing - he loves to fall into the rhythm and let it take him away.
---
"And it's my whole heart
Trying to reach it out"

Last edited by HellaHannah on Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:55 am, edited 5 times in total.
HellaHannah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the-raven-king » Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:04 pm

Username: the-raven-king
Show Name: The Spirits that Speak
Barn Name: Cinder
Halter example and Color: medieval halter in navy blue and silver!
Prompt: moodboard and face marking (top row 4th marking!)
greetings! you can call me michael or orpheus, i dont really care which! [he/him]

tumblr | art tumblr | Darkwing Forest Stables
the-raven-king

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:18 am

♪ If you wonder what to call me...
If you're finding that the words are falling short,
If you wonder what to call me... ♫

Theme Song: King of the World

Halter idea (silver/black) ❤ Facial marking

Moodboard
Dante's moodboard illustrates a number of things about him:
Power: The stone horse proudly posing, calling it's defiance to the world, is a picture of Dante when he needs to stand his ground against other stallions and colts, demonstrating his energy, a stallion in his prime.
Leadership: The chess board, and the king among his subjects demonstrates Dante's ability to lead smartly, able to strategically and deliberately take whatever steps are needed to keep his mares and foals safe.
The Ties that Bind: Dante is like the tendrils of a rope- the glue that keeps a herd together. He insists on effective communication, and believes every horse needs to work together under his leadership, keeping everything safe and close.
Resilience: The picture of the tree, weathered against the elements, still standing despite the odds is illustrative of the stallions ability to stand against anything, no matter the odds. For years to come, he will lead his herd effectively and willingly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dante's mate is the beautiful Trixie. Trixie was a herd member of the stables before Dante was, and was the first one to welcome him among the resident Cupido's. His unusual patterns, so similar to hers, was what drew her to him in the first place, and truth be told, that was what the owners of the stables had brought him for.

A typical stallion, Dante felt the need to let the others know that he would be the new leader of the herd, and even though Trixie didn't approve of this attitude at first, should couldn't deny she didn't mind it a little bit. He would prove to be a honourable and intelligent leader.

She now rules the herd at his side, lead mare of the Western paddock, and with some beautiful painted foals in the future between them, no one could disagree they made a striking couple.

♩ You can call me king! (King!)
You can call me king of the world! ♪
Last edited by PuppygirlWillow on Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DigitalLinx » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:20 am

Username: DVTProject
Show Name: Make It Though The Cold
Barn Name: Oblivion
Halter example and Color: Halter (Same color)
Prompt:
Moodboard
His mood board is supposed to represent both the beauty and silence of winter. The grey and quiet skies that can irrupt into beautiful sunsets and sunrises. The strange phenomenons that seem to be straight out of fairytales. Winter always seems to reveal the most interesting things.
But sometimes that may hide the danger it still brings.
Face Marking (Mom's)

Last edited by DigitalLinx on Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
DigitalLinx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:44 pm

closed! judging now :)
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

|| fr || sig ||
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
to call me light.
rest in peace
lance reddick
may the light guide you
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴, 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃.
𝚆𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
~ warlock main ~
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:10 pm

this one was very difficult, so many wonderful choices! I had to settle on this one, congrats PuppygirlWillow! I will update this in the morning. :)

PuppygirlWillow wrote:
♪ If you wonder what to call me...
If you're finding that the words are falling short,
If you wonder what to call me... ♫

Theme Song: King of the World

Halter idea (silver/black) ❤ Facial marking

Moodboard
Dante's moodboard illustrates a number of things about him:
Power: The stone horse proudly posing, calling it's defiance to the world, is a picture of Dante when he needs to stand his ground against other stallions and colts, demonstrating his energy, a stallion in his prime.
Leadership: The chess board, and the king among his subjects demonstrates Dante's ability to lead smartly, able to strategically and deliberately take whatever steps are needed to keep his mares and foals safe.
The Ties that Bind: Dante is like the tendrils of a rope- the glue that keeps a herd together. He insists on effective communication, and believes every horse needs to work together under his leadership, keeping everything safe and close.
Resilience: The picture of the tree, weathered against the elements, still standing despite the odds is illustrative of the stallions ability to stand against anything, no matter the odds. For years to come, he will lead his herd effectively and willingly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dante's mate is the beautiful Trixie. Trixie was a herd member of the stables before Dante was, and was the first one to welcome him among the resident Cupido's. His unusual patterns, so similar to hers, was what drew her to him in the first place, and truth be told, that was what the owners of the stables had brought him for.

A typical stallion, Dante felt the need to let the others know that he would be the new leader of the herd, and even though Trixie didn't approve of this attitude at first, should couldn't deny she didn't mind it a little bit. He would prove to be a honourable and intelligent leader.

She now rules the herd at his side, lead mare of the Western paddock, and with some beautiful painted foals in the future between them, no one could disagree they made a striking couple.

♩ You can call me king! (King!)
You can call me king of the world! ♪
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

|| fr || sig ||
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
to call me light.
rest in peace
lance reddick
may the light guide you
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴, 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃.
𝚆𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
~ warlock main ~
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:53 pm

σρtιмus ρяiмє wrote:
    this one was very difficult, so many wonderful choices! I had to settle on this one, congrats PuppygirlWillow! I will update this in the morning. :)
PuppygirlWillow wrote:-snip-

Thank you so much!!!

I would like to offer each of the other entrants a slot to Dante, and yourself as well for creating him, Optimus! :D (So 5 slots in total).

I shall message Acro to find out how that works with the two breedings a month limit and then send everyone permissions if they want a slot! ^.^
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellaHannah » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:23 am

PuppygirlWillow wrote:Thank you so much!!!

I would like to offer each of the other entrants a slot to Dante, and yourself as well for creating him, Optimus! :D (So 5 slots in total).

I shall message Acro to find out how that works with the two breedings a month limit and then send everyone permissions if they want a slot! ^.^

Congrats Jess!! And thank you!! That's so kind of you to offer us all a slot <33
What's up! My name's Hannah. I used to be super active on this website a couple of years ago but fell off, so I decided to make a new account and get back into it!
---
tumblr - deviantart - horse eden - birchwood hollow stables - sycamore ridge kennels

Image Image Image
HellaHannah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me