Based on Click to view
Artist realkitty56 [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Lambicorns #186-188 // Sword, Flame, Crown // Open

Postby realkitty56 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:36 pm

this is a multi adopt, these are most likely uniques!

A knight in shining armor and full of loyalty

A dragon with a temper and makes you question its mentality

A princess that wishes to be royalty

These three were found around this castle in the sky, we dont know how long theyve been here..
or if they are related.. All we know is that they have stories to tell.

For the knight, what is your past like? And, what has caused you to build up to this reputation?
Or recreate their favorite battle they've watched.

For the dragon, what are you protecting? And,
why do you choose to attack them?
Or design/create what they are protecting.
(Object)

For the princess, who is it that you are ruling over? And what do you plan to do as queen?
Or design what she wishes her throne to look like.

Limits:
- stories will link together due to these 3 being near each other.
- must fit under the medieval times era (no tech was around then)
- Art must be a minimum of a colored good sketch!
- Story must be a minimum of 100 words with max of 350.

This adopt will end on the 25th of august to give a Lot of time, but time for me to design after.

You can try out for more than one, up to all 3.
Though keep your posts together please.

Form:

Code: Select all
Username:
Lambi name:
Lambi gender:
Trying for: [Sword/knight, Flame/dragon, Crown/Princess]
Prompt answer: [art or writing]
Other/extra:
Last edited by realkitty56 on Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
【Everyone wants happyness】
【Nobody wants pain】
【But you cant have a rainbow】
【Without any rain】

realkitty56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lambicorns #186-188 // Sword, Flame, Crown // Open

Postby realkitty56 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:18 pm

Now open-
【Nobody wants pain】
【Without any rain】

realkitty56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby turnip_soup » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:20 pm

Username: sad.
Lambi name: smokey
Lambi gender: male
Trying for: Dragon
Prompt answer: [art or writing] wip
Other/extra: wip
"Woah! Who's this babe your with Yeager?!"
"Thats Armin! And he's not a girl!!!"
she/her
th~~sale th
turnip_soup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •boo• » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:32 pm

Username: NightMareRose
Lambi name: TBD
Lambi gender: Female
Trying for: Princess
Prompt answer: [350 words]
The world was in chaos, there was nothing in place. No rules, no order, no wants, not even needs. All the people just caused chaos, ruining anything they saw. Nothing nice could exist here, only discord and mayhem.

And their princess?
She was no different.
She pranced about causing discourse. She loved destruction. Throwing bombs that caused hysteria in those who just happened to be by her majesty. Everyone feared the

But, alas, she was not always like this.
When she was younger she hated her kingdoms habits. Her father tried to encourage her heavily to try it. The only way they stayed in any form of power here was fear. To rule the insane you have to be even crazier, you have to be able to scare the unscarable. No one had a sense of self preservation. She needed to be able to terrify others to keep herself safe, that was her father's thinking. Yet everytime he tried to get the young princess to act in such a way, she would run away calling him a monster and cursing her whole kingdom. The king was at a loss for what to do. How could he help her if she wouldn't let him?

One day, however, the princess attacked without hesitation... How? Why? What's happened to change her mind so violently? There was nothing traumatic that had happened lately, or even years ago. He couldn't manage to piece it together. That was a problem for later, for now... His sweet little girl has done it!!! He was so proud of her, it'd been years since he had started trying to get her here, and she finally did it! He held back an impressed sound of any sort. This should be normal for her, he needed to act as such.

Ever since that day, she never acted the same as before. She seemed to be someone else entirely... like she was possessed... or something else perhaps? No one can quite tell, and she is not keen on telling her secrets. No one is close enough to her for her to say.
Other/extra: Wip for extras!!
Last edited by •boo• on Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi I'm Alois!
He/it | Scorpio | AroAce?
Depressed | Anxiety | Sleepy

Kalons | Shamkhyis | Nagalines
Lambicorns | Smoothie Chickens

Check out the CS Discord Server! Avatar ♡
•boo•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rylf » Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:11 am

I'm using Nala (a Lambie of mine) as the antagonist in each of these just for ease of writing and fluency. If I were to get the adopt - that would most likely change.

Username:
Rylf

Lambi name:
Alia

Lambi gender:
Female

Trying for:
Crown/Princess

Prompt answer:
Alia released a soft sigh, wrangling with her thoughts on a matter involving the grain rations of her people. The people were hungry and asking for a slight increase in rations, but the increase would make a dent into their stock for winter. She wanted to do as the people wished, but with a heavy heart she had to decline. It's for their own good, Nala thought to herself, If they don't have enough rations left over for winter, they may starve. She finally looked up from the parchment with a frown marring her lovely features, connecting eyes with the representative that had come to her with the proposal, her voice even and holding a finality that left little room for argument. "Your request is denied. I simply cannot allow this. Thank you for coming." The disgruntled Lambicorns filed out, arguing and chittering amongst themselves, most disagreeing with the Princess' decision. She could hear their comments from here. "Unfit to be Queen." "She never listens." "We're hungry but it's not like she cares." Each one felt like a knife to her chest as she kept her face stoic until the room had been cleared. The moment they left, her expression fell. Alia wanted to do everything she could to make this kingdom thrive as her parents had done. But every step of the way, she broke something. The princess gave herself but a moment to mourn before straightening up, nodding to the guard at the door, and awaiting the next citizen's proposal.

Other/extra:

Lambi name:
Gairon

Lambi gender:
Male

Trying for:
Flame/dragon

Prompt answer:
"LEAVE!" roared Gairon, his eyes blazing with barely restrained fury as he reared up to appear taller and frighten the intruder. He blew a stream of fire near the Lambicorn that had come trotting far too close to his precious cargo, attempting to make them step back. This method was clearly unsuccessful considering the Lambicorn in question simply stared him down, almost as if they had no care in the world. Gairon hesitated at that blatantly disrespectful gaze, his fury tempered for a moment in confusion. He hardened his features again and bellowed in his deep, roaring voice, "Why are you here?"
The other Lambicorn shrugged and replied, "I don't know. I was told there was a crazy, scary dragon up here but I guess I was misinformed. They say you protect something really valuable. I'm more curious than anything else."
Gairon sat back on his haunches, bewildered by the nonchalant attitude of the newcomer. "What is your name, Trespasser."
"Nala. Not that it matters. What's that there behind ya?"
Gairon jumped up and immediately shielded the cargo from view, roaring viciously. It is of no concern of yours, Nala." he spat, clearly upset that she got a glimpse. Despite his demeanor, Nala stepped to the side, bringing into view that which he protected. There, with eyes filled with wonder and awe were two very small Lambabies with long locks and fluttering wings.
Nala stepped back, her curiosity satisfied and simply turned to leave.

Other/extra:

Lambi name:
Lance

Lambi gender:
Male

Trying for:
Sword/knight

Prompt answer:
It was the night of the Princess' coronation. Lots of gowns, embroidery, and jewels flashing in the moonlight. Lance stood apart from the glitzy, sparkling cloud of Lambicorns, his posture rigid and eyes alert. Most of the party occupants actively avoided him, going out of their way to make sure he doesn't speak with them. Lance didn't let it bother him - he kind of liked his reputation. It got him this position on the guard after all. He was nicknamed Hot Shot for his fiery temper, mountains of successful captures and battles, as well as his way with the ladies. From afar of course. He was quite the looker, so the attention from the lady Lambicorns was not surprising. They all imagined what fusions with his colors and markings would turn out to be. It was only natural. But none of them ever had the gall to actually approach him. Until tonight.
"Hey. Hot Shot."
Lance stopped his routine scan of the area to focus on a short, mouthy Lambicorn with tan fur and brown spots. He furrowed his brows as he answered her, "Yes?"
"You're that knight that captured the Hoofed Horsemen, aren't ya? That was pretty impressive if I do say so myself. That loon has been on the loose for months, hanging poor Lambicorns up by their toes. It just wasn't right." The Lambicorn smirked up at him, oozing confidence and curiosity. "So how'd you do it?"
"Oh, uhm. It wasn't easy." Lance replied, not really wanting to go into details with a stranger.
The other Lambicorn's smile slowly fell as she realized he wasn't going to continue on his own. "And..?"
Lance silently mulled over the stranger's interest in his tributes, but finally agreed to confide. He regaled the tales of his glories to this Lambicorn, talking all through the night about who he caught and why. The two became close friends and eventually decided upon a fusion together. Tada~ xD

Other/extra:
Last edited by Rylf on Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
x
━━━

━ ᴡᴀs ᴍᴏʀᴇ

ᴘᴀɪɴғᴜʟ

ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪsᴋ

ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴛᴏ

ʙʟᴏssᴏᴍ ”

x

“ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ

ᴅᴀʏ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ

ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪsᴋ

ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴ ᴛɪɢʜᴛ

ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴜᴅ ━

━━━

x

Facebook Personal

━━━━━━
Hello! I’m Rylf.
I enjoy anything
artsy but writing
is my true passion.
Feel free to trade,
message, or follow
me on other media!

━━━━━━
Twitter © Tumblr

Rylf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fleurs » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:50 am

Username: lillibeth,,
Lambi name:
Lambi gender:
Trying for: Dragon
Prompt answer: [art or writing]
Other/extra:
fleurs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .✰Mewo✰. » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:44 pm

Username: !~Hiyo~!
Lambi name: Aszera
Lambi gender: Female
Trying for: Flame/Dragon
Prompt answer: [quote]Aszera protects one and only thing.. an egg of hers that had never hatched, you could take just about anything from her lair and she wouldn't give you a second glance, but the egg.. she'd hurt anyone who attempted stealing the egg, she has hopes that one day... it will hatch, but as of now, she'd protect it with her life attacking just about anyone who comes close to it. The knight, wanting to get a present for the princess had no gold, so he turned to search the forest for something of worth to sell. (WIP)
Other/extra:
Last edited by .✰Mewo✰. on Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hi, I’m Mewo,
I'm an artist and I go by she/they pronouns.

Best friend !
.✰Mewo✰.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VashTheStampede » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:02 pm

Username: MeepMorpLazuli
Lambi name: Lance
Lambi gender: Male
Trying for: Sword/knight
Prompt answer: [art or writing] WIP
Other/extra: WIP

ImageArt shopImageLF artImage
/ Vash / He/Him /
VashTheStampede

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby realkitty56 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:32 am

for everyone confused on why im not doing the lambi designs yet is because

The winners of each's prompts DESIGNS the lambi!

(Someone saying the dragon is evil and someone else saying the dragon is kind and guarding will end up in 2 different designs!

If there is enough people doing art and enough doing writing i might make more than one set of each lambi as one inspired by art the other writing!

(Only if it reaches a close equal amount of art and writings though)

And also you can impress me for a Slight chance.
【Nobody wants pain】
【Without any rain】

realkitty56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:44 am

Username KestrelTheFirecat
Lambi name: Variel
Lambi gender: Male
Trying for: [Sword/knight, Flame/dragon, Crown/Princess] Dragon
Prompt answer: [art or writing] (here finished) Varial like ps to be a strong and capable male with a spunk to his personality. He has always wanted to be the king of dragons but as the prince it’s difficult, he has to climb in the rake of the army to become the highest prince. He loves to guard his treasure of diamonds, rubies and gold. He regularly enjoyed to mess around with the females and guard his treasure. He also enjoys to destroy the humans castles and homes. He raids most of the castles treasury’s and takes the gold back to his cave where he guards it with his life.
Other/extra: I think this is going to be fun 😊
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me