Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

CAELUM HERDERS - Nursery by raven [烏]

Based on Click to view
Artist raven [烏] [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

CAELUM HERDERS - Nursery

Postby raven [烏] » Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:22 pm

main page | nursery | customs/growths | artist search | nursery artist search
discord | fanclub | archives/bank | archive updates + off oekaki | shop

b

Caelum herders are the companions of guardian angels. They help them look after their assigned humans or the spirits who have passed on into the afterlife. Some Caelum Herders look after certain places on Earth, keeping the Earth green and safe. However, not all of them are working dogs! These dogs are born whenever humans form an emotional bond. It can be a bond with another human, a pet, or anything that the person cares strongly about. Caelum Herders can also breed pups of their own. These dogs can have an infinite lifespan, and are not limited to the spirit realm. They can take the form of a real dog, or present as they are in the mortal realm, though this is typically extremely rare and does not usually happen without reason. These dogs are equivalent to the size of an Australian Shepherd. In terms of intelligence, these dogs are usually of average to high intelligence! However, they can sometimes be considered sentient.

• Do not mark this topic more than once OR post anything other than your ticket.
    • Your Caelum Herder may breed with one or two other dogs, regardless of gender. This is as long as the other owner(s) condone the breeding. (if the breeding is between your dogs and another user's)
    • Caelum Herders may breed a maximum of three times during their lifespan. Their mate does not have to be fixed. They ,ay breed with any other dogs within the species as long as both users condone it. (No incestous relationships or breedings involving kits are allowed.)
    • Each breeding will result in 1-4 pups (number randomly rolled, unless a Wishful Thinking potion is used).
    • Breeding slots cannot be acquired via PM.
    • Any breeding items used for a batch must specified on the ticket when posting.
    • Users must wait one week after obtaining a new dog before they can breed it.
    • Users must wait 1 month after breeding before they can post new tickets. This cooldown starts when the ticket was accepted by the artist, not when the batch was posted.
    • Pups can be grown three weeks after their batch is posted.
    • Editing or double-posting, will disqualify your ticket in raffles/first-come-first-served slots.
    • You cannot choose the weight edit you want (less weight/more weight.etc), if you do not want the weight to be rolled, make sure you specify accordingly.
    • Participation in an accepted ticket will count toward your cooldown, whether you bred any of your dogs, or if you supplied an item.

Nursery Ticket:
Code: Select all
Artist: (must have an open slot)

Owner #1: (username + link to last accepted ticket/if none, type N/A)
Owner #2: (username + link to last accepted ticket/if none, type N/A) + proof of approval
Owner #3: (username + link to last accepted ticket/if none, type N/A) + proof of approval

Parent #1: (name + link to cs oekaki reference thread, if off-oekaki please include link to ref and to off-oekaki thread post)
Parent #1 Hex Codes:
Parent #1 Edits:
Previous Breedings: (link to batches, if none, type N/A)

Parent #2: (name + link to cs oekaki ref/or off-oekaki archive post)
Parent #2 Hex Codes:
Parent #2 Edits:

Parent #3: (name + link to cs oekaki ref/or off-oekaki archive post)
Parent #3 Hex Codes:
Parent #3 Edits:

weight edits: (yes/no)
raven [烏]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CAELUM HERDERS - Nursery

Postby WolfstormSC » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:41 am

Mark!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I'm WolfstormSC, but you can call me Wolf!
He/him or They/Them
World Builder/Writer - Artist - Gamer
Avatar of Thatcher by Crisadence - #160992 on Lioden
Art of Atticus and Vincent by LonewolfKumniver on TH
Beaumont Collies - Return - Stars - VOK - HW
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WolfstormSC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes