Time spent 37 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

🎕 Marnie 🎕

Postby Discontinued » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:32 pm

she's so beautiful!
    thank you again Aey!

- - - - - - -

»»-———— keeper of the forest fae, she nurtures every spirit that blooms in her dark forest ————-««

Screams ring in my ears from dawn til dusk... They cry out to me for aid, but I remain powerless to change their fate.
    No matter what power I imbue into my precious fae, they too are powerless to bring rebirth to the graveyards growing through this beautiful place. This forest used to be a large and lush paradise; a refuge for those seeking sanctuary, just like my parents did with me. The fae took it upon themselves to raise me and gifted me their immortality in exchange for my guardianship of the forest. Yet here I stand, unable to protect our homeland. As the kingdom expands, so do the trees diminish. Though there is plenty of space for the kingdom's growth they have chosen to encroach upon our sacred place. With these further developments I am left with but one final plea; to seek an audience with the king himself. Though this honestly frightens me... The forest spirits are growing angrier with every passing sun. Every day the forest grows smaller and smaller. A revolt rings in their voices as they hiss at every swing of the axe. If I am too late in reaching the king's ears, if he will even listen to me, then I fear a war will break out. My greatest hope is that my words will reach his heart before it's all too late. I know that his son has a great influence on his actions, so if I cannot reach the king himself, then I will be left with one last shred of hope in the crown prince.

Tomorrow, I pray, will be the beginning of a silver lining without bloodshed.
ImageImage

Image Image Image - art shop ♡ - my kals - wermz - cozies - credit
• Yuu — tired person — INFP

- insomniac
- severe anxiety
- always searching
- wishing for everything

“I wish I could’ve lived my life without making any wrong turns. But that’s impossible. A path like that doesn’t exist. We fail. We trip. We get lost. We make mistakes. And little by little, one step at a time, we push forward. It’s all we can do. On our own two feet.” - Yuki Sohma
Discontinued

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me