the little items adventure

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"the little items adventure" by BittyBaby

the little items adventure

Postby BittyBaby » Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:35 pm

Deep in the woods there is a hidden world where little animals roamed "where is the bunny named Jeauck" called out the head guard who is the orange winged unicorn "I'm coming I'm coming I'm" splat "Jeauck's face just fell in his own clover patch oops excuse me i mean shamrock garden" narrator said {who is me} "sorri its my fault that i make shamrock gardens everywhere i go" Jeauck said most sorry indeed here you say sorri its more polite "it is not a fault it is a gift a gift only you can use to spreed joy every where you go"said the mistairla the ruler of the hidden world "why have you called me here mistairla" jeauck wonder trying to change topic "I've dreamed of you and a dark force you must find this dark force and do what you do best" asked the mistairla "i will not let you down" and with that he skipped off "hmm a dark force eh i new chance to cast the world in darkness ohh the master will be pleased" sleeked the spy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey there if you can spot the spy you can added your things in the story :thumbup:
Hello! I'm Bitty Baby 👋😁
BittyBaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me