Epitome's Soft Spot by Earl-Greyscale

Based on Click to view
Artist Earl-Greyscale [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Epitome's Soft Spot

Postby Earl-Greyscale » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:43 pm

He is just an adorable sucker when it comes to birds and cats!
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
~Albert Einstein

I am on FlightRising and am happy to meet people who share my love for dragons <3 http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=195441
Earl-Greyscale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Epitome's Soft Spot

Postby vero. » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:44 pm

It's really sweet ^^
I love that art :3
𝔴𝔒'𝔯𝔒 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔧𝔬𝔦𝔫𝔒𝔑. 𝔦'π”ͺ 𝔠𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔴π”₯𝔒𝔱π”₯𝔒𝔯 𝔒𝔦𝔱π”₯𝔒𝔯 𝔬𝔣 𝔲𝔰 π” π”žπ”« 𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔒 π”°π”’π”­π”žπ”―π”žπ”±π”¦π”¬π”«.
vero.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Earl-Greyscale » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:46 pm

Yeah, this pic has been beckoning me forever! So I finally put my fursona into it, he looks so cute :]
~Albert Einstein

I am on FlightRising and am happy to meet people who share my love for dragons <3 http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=195441
Earl-Greyscale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chathamcatlover » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:11 pm

i love it i was going to get one of those but instead i got some other bird i can't remember what is was called but manly the markings on the dog and bird
I live in my own little world that has wonderful colors and anything that could be good I am the queen looking for a king in big kingdom nothing goes wrong in my little world I stay in but I know it won't last forever
I protect the ones I care for and the ones I don't like that much I don't get anything back from helping them but it makes me feel happy to know they’re safe
chathamcatlover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Earl-Greyscale » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:19 pm

thanks so much chat! I have finally drawn Epitome, my fursona, into CS! He loves birds! The markings on the bird were just something that I came up with randomly, I wish that there really was a bird like that in real life! It would be so pretty!
~Albert Einstein

Earl-Greyscale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chathamcatlover » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:24 pm

i have seen abird with a color like it but not the markings
I live in my own little world that has wonderful colors and anything that could be good I am the queen looking for a king in big kingdom nothing goes wrong in my little world I stay in but I know it won't last forever
I protect the ones I care for and the ones I don't like that much I don't get anything back from helping them but it makes me feel happy to know they’re safe
chathamcatlover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Earl-Greyscale » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:38 pm

wow! that sounds amazing! i love birds so very much XD
~Albert Einstein

Earl-Greyscale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chathamcatlover » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:03 am

yeah i do to i remember the name of the birds i have parakeet there names are skyler that ones mine she a stormy blue then we have inkheart he is green and yellow they came together from my moms friend thn my older sisters is named kida she is purple my mom wants more so we might be getting a white one
chathamcatlover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Earl-Greyscale » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:46 am

My mother won't let me get a bird and they aren't allowed in dorm rooms, so I am sad:( I will get a bird the second I get my own house though!!
~Albert Einstein

Earl-Greyscale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chathamcatlover » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:26 pm

thats cool thye nice except they make a mess sometimes you have to clip there wings so they don't hrt them selves and it doesn't hrt them becase the feathrs you are supose to cut don't hurt them nless they get twisted
chathamcatlover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me