Variegated #130 by Shadowflight13

Based on Click to view
Artist Shadowflight13 [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Variegated #130

Postby Shadowflight13 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:00 pm

To adopt you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. You must have an open space to be able to adopt.

write about something or someone this cat protects! maximum 250 words
End Date: August 4th at 10pm MT

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]

Username: apricott
Cat Name: Wrenfoot
Clan: Per Aspera Ad Astra
Description: Shorthaired rich chocolate brown tabby with fiery eyes
Siblings: n/a
Parents: n/a
Last edited by Shadowflight13 on Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
only here to post art and run. best way to reach me is discord (Shadowflight13#6850)

I take art commissions for USD. message me on discord if interested! <3

join me playing dappervolk :3c
Shadowflight13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Variegated #130

Postby astraf » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:18 pm

Username: astrafrack
Cat Name: fire bird of the north
Clan: lotaawcac
Prompt:
"You can come out now, Lilyan!"
The lilac wolf padded out of the cave warily, whipping her head around to stare at every shadow. "Are you sure they're gone?"
"Positive," the chocolate cat replied calmly. "I watched them leave."
"Oh, good!" Lilyan exclaimed. "Now, what next?"
Fire laughed. "How about we spy on the alphas on their date? Oh, it'll be so awkward!"
"But.. What if we get caught?"
"I'll protect you, don't worry," he responded, draping his tail over her back.
With the fierceness of a father, Fire protects Lilyan. They've been inseparable since they first met, and are now close. Although they're two different species, they're as close as can be. Even though they get in tons of trouble, Fire always takes the blame so she doesn't get kicked out of her pack. But he doesn't care; he just wants to make sure that she's safe.
astra
SOUKOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
astraf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apricott » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:49 am

Prompt: something that Wrenfoot holds dearly is her companion, a little wren called Sidus. she had failed a hunt and was forced to watch a flock of little birds fly off before her eyes, but noticed a bird struggling to get off the ground, seeming too exhausted in the heat of greenleaf. instead of making quick dinner of it, she felt bad for the bird and gently picked it up in her maw and took it to water. Wrenfoot sat with the little bird and watched it drink a little, then wearily scamper back over to her and settle at her paws. The cat was enamoured with the show of trust, and stayed the day with the little bird, helping it regain its strength. The next few days, Wrenfoot kept coming back to the same spot to find the little bird happier every day, until eventually they became inseparable and spend most of the days together, even at clan camp.
x
it will get better!!
very busy usually
all pics have links!
x

x
fruity, he/him, eest
working on gardening
and art as a job

x
apricott

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /nyx. » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:10 am

Username: bmkmb
Cat Name: Jaguarpaw
Clan: CascadeClan
Prompt: The dark brown tabby walked through camp, his pelt bristling. His best friend, Banepaw, followed by his side, flinching at every little thing. Not that Jaguarpaw could blame him. The other torrent wasn't even safe in his own clan, apparently.

Unsurprisingly, as they passed one of the grumpier elders, hisses and curses were tossed in their direction. "Arnica," the elder hissed - it was a curse in the old tongue, a flower that caused death. Death... like how Abysspaw was dead. "You killed her, siaapam," the elder continued, this time using the word meaning 'cursed outsider.'

Banepaw made himself look smaller as he hurried onwards, but Jaguarpaw paused and growled at the elder. "Shut up, Skinkstrike," he meowed, eyes narrowing. Frankly, the tabby could care less about respect right now. "Banepaw did nothing wrong. He didn't kill Abysspaw - it was the eagle's fault!"

The elder scoffed, muttering about traitors to the clan and misplaced loyalty. This was what Banepaw had to deal with everyday, even before the incident resulting in Abysspaw's death. Everyone hated him just because of some stupid omen. Now that Abysspaw was dead, Banepaw only had one friend. Jaguarpaw would sell his life to the stars if it meant that Banepaw could be treated nicely for once, but for now, he would just have to protect his best friends in other, smaller ways; and protect he would, even if it would cost him his birth clan's trust.
/nyx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:51 am

Username: EchoIre
Cat Name: Tigershade
Clan: GladeClan
Prompt:
"C'mon, Tigershade, you could do so much better!" Tigershade kept a steady, unflinching gaze on his clanmate. Their smile quickly faded, replaced by an anxious look. "All I'm saying is that the clan needs someone like you."

The soft sunlight filtering in from the woven roof of the nursery made the dark tom's scowling eyes glow. "They do." He answered, his voice low. Tigershade wrapped his tail closer around the kit sleeping at his paws.

~

Tigershade was sitting with his head on his paws, watching three kits bounce around the nursery. Their mothers had wanted to go on the border patrol today - to get out of the nursery - and as Monarch it was Tigershade's job to watch over the kits. Not that he minded any.

One stomped over to him and plopped down in front of him, pouting. "What's wrong, Peachkit?" Tigershade rumbled.

"Finchkit and Mosskit said I can't play with them, because the teams would be uneven." Peachkit huffed. They were facing away from him, but Tigershade heard them sniffle quietly. " 'S not fair."

"It's not." Tigershade hummed. He thought a moment, then stood up. "Can I join your team?"

Peachkit beamed up at him. "Really?!"

A warm smile bloomed on Tigershade's face.

~

The camp was under attack - an enemy warrior found their way into the nursery.

A queen was huddled in the corner, holding her days-old kits to her stomach. In front of her, Tigershade stood with claws and teeth bared, all dark fur and hard muscle.
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Audria » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:47 am

Username: Ivytea
    Cat Name: Amberpaw [Amberstep in the future.]
    Clan: CedarClan
    Prompt:
    Amberpaw wasn't the best at keeping secrets before.
    One cool autumn morning, the sun hung low in the sky, giving an eerie glow to the camp. The warriors bounded to the apprentices' den, eager to wake them up for today's lesson. However, something was wrong. Amberpaw's mentor, Crowfang, seemed to be lagging behind the rest of the group, visibly bothered. Curiously, Amberpaw nuzzled the dark tabby, and turned her gaze towards her.
    "I'm sorry," Crowfang stammered, eyes lowering. "Today isn't the best day for training." Amberpaw turned her head, looking directly at the she-cat, her eyes filled with worry. "Crowfang, I understand!" Her words ran into each other, now actively worried about her friend. "That's fine. I'll help Russetleap and the others collect prey for today."
    Crowfang winced, slipping just the slightest smile to her apprentice. "Thank you, my dear."
    The day passed, but Amberpaw's mind would not stop wandering about Crowfang. At the end of the day, she found her way to the warrior's den, and slipped herself next to a sleeping Crowfang.
    In an instant, she awoke, but did not move. Tears slowly fell down her eyes, and Amberpaw gave her a small lick in an effort to comfort her. They stayed together, silently. Crowfang's heart had been broken. The tom from a surrounding Clan, whom she adored, had finally ended their relationship. Amberpaw now knew this, and vowed to be there for Crowfang no matter what happened next. She would protect her mentor -- no, her friend's -- heart.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxline
line
line

xxxxxxxxxxA U D R I A
xxxxShe/her • Adult • THFR
xxxxxxxxxxxxinactive
Audria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadowflight13 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:18 am

apricott wrote:
    Prompt: something that Wrenfoot holds dearly is her companion, a little wren called Sidus. she had failed a hunt and was forced to watch a flock of little birds fly off before her eyes, but noticed a bird struggling to get off the ground, seeming too exhausted in the heat of greenleaf. instead of making quick dinner of it, she felt bad for the bird and gently picked it up in her maw and took it to water. Wrenfoot sat with the little bird and watched it drink a little, then wearily scamper back over to her and settle at her paws. The cat was enamoured with the show of trust, and stayed the day with the little bird, helping it regain its strength. The next few days, Wrenfoot kept coming back to the same spot to find the little bird happier every day, until eventually they became inseparable and spend most of the days together, even at clan camp.

Congrats!!
only here to post art and run. best way to reach me is discord (Shadowflight13#6850)

I take art commissions for USD. message me on discord if interested! <3

join me playing dappervolk :3c
Shadowflight13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apricott » Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:18 am

ah!! thank you <3 i'll take good care of Wrenfoot!
x
it will get better!!
very busy usually
all pics have links!
x

x
fruity, he/him, eest
working on gardening
and art as a job

x
apricott

My pets