Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Hot Summer Day by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Hot Summer Day

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:09 am

Tadaaaaaa, I present to you... a Levi in a muscle shirt. ╰(◡‿◡╰)

Can you believe summer is already halfway over?! That's stupid and insane! It feels like it should still be June, not the end of July. I haven't drawn nearly enough summer art AND I felt like actually spending time on art on Oekaki.

He be a sparkly boy. *:・゚✧ I added the sparkles last minute and I like how it looks. I want to get better at adding sparkles and things. Sparkles in art can look super duper pretty so I'mma going to try my hardest to get good at it!

Levi's really fun to draw. I make his hair way floofier than it is in reality but hey, maybe this is what his hair would look like if he had time to use hair product...? XDDD I feel kinda weird changing his hair but yet, I'm also happy that I have my own style of drawing him!

Also, wHo iS hE pHoNiNG, hMmM? (=゜ω゜)

I used a tablet, the timer is pretty accurate, and please don't steal/repost this art! And this is random, but wowww, look at the 4 month difference. ;~; You can tell it was my first time drawing Levi and I hadn't figured out how to draw him in my style. His hair be flat like a pancake that got sat on compared to how I draw him now. x,D

Make sure you stay hydrated this summer, it's a warm one so look after yourself! ❤

All comments and likes are appreciated!

(Also, ahhaha, maybe he's phoning me because I married him when I played MASH earlier this summer. °٢° He mine, I claim him, no takey, no stealy, he all mine.)
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me