Artist fearthefuzzybear [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

wormy 41: piko

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:19 am

[s] singular colored eyes
    [nr] item (removable glasses)
what does this relatively unassuming guy do for a hobby?
ends 2 hrs after fourth entry.
Code: Select all
[b]user///[/b]
[b]name///[/b]
[b]prompt///[/b]
Last edited by fearthefuzzybear on Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image

wheeee images i love images
my own pixel art shop ;>
dragoncave | fr lair | th | artfight

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: wormy 41

Postby onion » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:20 am

user/// yeoreum
name/// jackie
prompt/// jackie is an office worker during the day and runs a club at night! the club is called the jacket floor, where youre only allowed in if you have a jacket on! rules are the jacket must stay on at all times while in the club, no matter how hot it gets- and it WILL get hot!
    nova cant stop hyperstellar Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake ploylalyn, it/its, adult! ᓚᘏᗢ
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en / fr / auct
    원초 그걸 찾아 Image

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImage
ImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby R3v3rb » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:25 am

user/// R3v3rb
name/// Junimo
prompt///
Junimo builds dioramas. Of fictional worlds, and the town he now lives in. It is an up-to-date perfect replica, with working lights and even miniature cars, atleast for some of the people he cares about.
He also does analysis of Alternate Reality Games (ARGs) from the internet in his spare time. He likes researching, and stuff he can focus on heavily for hours.
R3v3rb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby turnip_soup » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:36 am

user/// sad.
name/// Chris
prompt/// Chris enjoys doing many things, but most of all, he loves to go bird watching in the park
"Woah! Who's this babe your with Yeager?!"
"Thats Armin! And he's not a girl!!!"
she/her
th~~sale th
turnip_soup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:44 am

user/// 'mags'
name/// Piko
prompt/// While Piko seems like a quiet guy, the type to work at a little family run cafe or book store, maybe a library, he actually owns his own bar. It's called The Runaway and all sorts of people are welcome. He is actually surprisingly wealthy so the and does not need to be open all day. It is open to the public at 7 PM - 5AM. It doesn't have the usual and fell, coming off more like a club. But Piko didn't want to deal with he rowdiness of a club so he opened a bar. It's got great fun atmosphere though. With neon and color changing lights, fun and lively bar tenders and some concoctions that will blow your mind. From a few flaming drinks, to a glow in the dark one, they serve everything. It's a huge bar started to the ceiling with shelves full of different drinks and flavors, salts and sweets. It's got nice comfy chairs that you could easily fall asleep on and always has live music. Piko loves to spend his days there, he can always be found at the counter serving costumers or back in the kitchen coming up with new mixes. He loves bartending, finding it quiet enjoyable despite his quiet personality. He loves the funny stories that come with each costumer, or comforting a crying person who only has tales of heartbreak. But his all-time favorite thing to do is to make new drinks that no one has ever had. To make wild flavor combinations that would blow your mind.

(Okay I might have gone a bit off topic - but I had fun with this lol )
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:53 am

fourth entry! if you want te enter, you can slip it in in the next two hours!
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:41 am

'mags' wrote:user/// 'mags'
name/// Piko
prompt/// While Piko seems like a quiet guy, the type to work at a little family run cafe or book store, maybe a library, he actually owns his own bar. It's called The Runaway and all sorts of people are welcome. He is actually surprisingly wealthy so the and does not need to be open all day. It is open to the public at 7 PM - 5AM. It doesn't have the usual and fell, coming off more like a club. But Piko didn't want to deal with he rowdiness of a club so he opened a bar. It's got great fun atmosphere though. With neon and color changing lights, fun and lively bar tenders and some concoctions that will blow your mind. From a few flaming drinks, to a glow in the dark one, they serve everything. It's a huge bar started to the ceiling with shelves full of different drinks and flavors, salts and sweets. It's got nice comfy chairs that you could easily fall asleep on and always has live music. Piko loves to spend his days there, he can always be found at the counter serving costumers or back in the kitchen coming up with new mixes. He loves bartending, finding it quiet enjoyable despite his quiet personality. He loves the funny stories that come with each costumer, or comforting a crying person who only has tales of heartbreak. But his all-time favorite thing to do is to make new drinks that no one has ever had. To make wild flavor combinations that would blow your mind.

(Okay I might have gone a bit off topic - but I had fun with this lol )

ok. I just. really love this one. piko sounds very sweet and I just adore this concept.

congrats!
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups