I Did This Instead Of My English Essay

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"I Did This Instead Of My English Essay" by FlamingPsycho

I Did This Instead Of My English Essay

Postby FlamingPsycho » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:17 am

Tada! Every plushie I currently own, all put together in one image. Excluding normal animals. So...more or less only those labelled plushie are in here. I did this instead of writing an essay on "A Raisin In The Sun". This is peak procrastination. The only thing that could beat this would be if I put every pet I own in a single image. Moral of this story? Please do your work, don't be like me. And, of course, enjoy this outrageous amount of plushies. There might be more...I don't feel like looking for them.

Also I am always accepting more plushies to add to this, lol. I'll probably put up a thread in trades later but not rn. Hey, maybe I'll write a short story to go along with this. The great plushie gathering of 2020 or whatever.

Either way, I ain't here to waste your time, so enjoy this fabulous image, have an excellent day, and please send me ghostly encouragement to do this stupid essay, hah.
What is your legacy?

How can you justify the space that you fill?

You should trade me, I have TOO MANY PETS!

Discord - FlamingPsycho
Toyhouse - FlamingPsycho
Instagram - fueled.by.ramune
Tiktok - fueledbyramune
Bluesky - fueledbyramune.bsky.social
Lioden - #164933
Xanje - flamingpsycho

Please only message me elsewhere if you are 18+! I am an adult and while my content is sfw, I am NOT COMFORTABLE hosting full conversations with minors, thank you!

I am on the hunt for adult-only spaces to still discuss ChickenSmoothie. If you know of one on something like Discord or Telegram or whatever, let me know, thanks!
FlamingPsycho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I Did This Instead Of My English Essay

Postby rycbar » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:19 pm

Encouragement
rycbar