Artist jointedwishes [gallery]
Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Tea Dog #053

Postby jointedwishes » Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:14 am

wittle bear
however, looks may be deceiving.

I want you to write a story about emotions; and not this tea dogs emotions, but yours. I want you to reach out to someone (whether thats a friend, family member, coworker etc..) and tell them how you're feeling right now. Please try to be as honest as you can when speaking to them. I want you to express your feelings. When you've done that, add a heart emoji on your form to prove that you've done this.

Code: Select all
username;
name;
gender;
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tea Dog #053

Postby fuyunofabuki » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:52 am

username; fuyunofabukiaj
name; bear
gender; male

❤️ I reached out last night and this morning to a friend who’s like a brother to me. We and this group have role plays every weekend, but last night he called it off saying he wasn’t doing well. I kept calling him till he answered and talked to him made him laugh. This morning as soon as I woke up I texted him “ Hey, I hope all is going well and I hope that you're feeling better.” I also sent him a balloon 🎈 and told him it was a get well balloon.
𝐘𝐎𝐔─────────
Fuyunofabuki, bday: Feb 12th, see
my cs insta for my upcoming events
- share your chicken smoothie goals
event place holder ───────Image
fuyunofabuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ILoveYou3000 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:35 am

username; Pelle
name; Dillon
gender; Male

The other day I went with my sister and Mom to go visit my sisters best friend's grave at the cemetery, while I didn't know him it still made me sad knowing he isn't around anymore. I also sat with his aunt and father who are on both sides of him and then finally sat with him and comforted my sister when she started to cry. There isn't much I can do in a situation like this, but at least I managed to make her feel slightly better and that made me feel like I accomplished something. I personally am feeling better, but still ache at the thought of him being gone, and I know my sister will never truly be okay and that hurts me, but I know how much he meant to her. ❤️
I am gone but you can find me on DapperVolk!

ILoveYou3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoMoYA » Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:59 am

fuyunofabuki wrote:username; fuyunofabukiaj
name; bear
gender; male

❤️ I reached out last night and this morning to a friend who’s like a brother to me. We and this group have role plays every weekend, but last night he called it off saying he wasn’t doing well. I kept calling him till he answered and talked to him made him laugh. This morning as soon as I woke up I texted him “ Hey, I hope all is going well and I hope that you're feeling better.” I also sent him a balloon 🎈 and told him it was a get well balloon.

Due to staff inactivity I will be making the call here, you are the winner!
。⋆🎀⋆。
🪦🕊️
。⋆🎀⋆。
˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ ˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ ˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ
Art Fight ♡ Thoma irl

MoMoYA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups