The Last Dragon (Pt4.Hydraphur )

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"The Last Dragon (Pt4.Hydraphur )" by maesal

The Last Dragon (Pt4.Hydraphur )

Postby maesal » Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:00 am

Characters :-

Luan - A curious female wolf Coloured like stars and moons. Luan Is curious goes out often and Misses her sister Crayla

Aggravius :- (The dragon) He is a small Dragon still growing a cute personality but had a dark side. No Information about it

(Issue I traded rose away so I have to replace her currently i got nothin so uhh Rose wont appear this episodee)

Violet :- The daughter of Crayla, Was lost on her own with rose as her Foster mother, Colours are blue, purple with spots and
somewhat Violet.

Thorax :- Friends with Socks (I had no idea how to describe his colours -u-) He is a passionate male wolf, He is pretty attractive to

Flora :- A Black Cat Who also kinda is second in command of Hydraphur

Beauty & Dala : Friends of Flow Dala is a weirdly coloured cat and weirdly she has some what of a teal outline and looks weird but beautiful Beauty is a cat with butterfly patterns (their sisters)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luan looked closer at the scenery she was still light headed from everything "Here we are" Said Beauty. Luan looked around her ears perked up The surrounding was light and beautiful green was all around her feet (well some dirt of course) Beauty walked on over to another cat It was Dala She sat down and layed her head on the soft grass and looked at her sister "Not Even A hi Beauty?'' Asked Dala "Nope" Answered Beauty, They laughed and went over to the watering hole for.. Well Water? Luan Walked around slowly and made sure Thorax And Aggravius Could see her A Black Cat walked over to Luan And Spoke with a soft voice "I see you've meet Beauty & Dala" Luan glared at the cat and asked her "What is this place?'' "This is Hydraphur" Luan looked at the black cat confused "Thats.. uh A nice name" The black cat laughed "Dont blame me I didn't make this place!''

Luan sighed "Im Luan you?'' The black cat Sweetly Answered "Im Flora"

Luan's POV :- That Name dosent Fit you At all! O-O
Flora's POV :- Luan sounds like a bois name- O-O

Aggravius Took A Closer look to Flora and realized something, As Clumsy as Thorax was he stepped on a branch and it made no noise :-3
But Then He sneezed, Flora turned around Aggravius Whispered to Thorax "DUCK!'' Thorax looked around and was looking for the duck so Aggravius Just threw him down so no one could see them Thorax realized what he meant by 'Duck' and felt very well.. Stewpid. (heh sorry) Flora looked around "Is someone there?'' Flora rolled her eyes and looked Back to Luan "Wait till you meet Ed" Luan asked "Who's Ed?'' "You'll see" Flora laughed

------------ A while Later its Late and everyone is asleep Aggravius and Thorax are still hidden --------------------------------------------

"Everyones gone" Said Aggravius "Lets go" Aggravius Walked out of the bushes Thorax wasnt moving he looked at Thorax and well. Hey was asleep .-. lazy and ek Aggravius Rolled his eyes Thorax mumbled "No not my potatos... AH MY POTATOS!'' "SHHHHHH!'' Aggravius looked at Thorax Angrily "S-Sorry Aggravius!'' Thorax got out of the bush and looked around and sat down onto the soft grass Aggravius spoke with a sigh "Somethings not right here.. I know this place its something i cant remember..'' Thorax said "Who knows what will happen next.. Lets just wait"

Hai! Thanks for reading tha 4th part it is pretty boring but im sorry. ITS HOW BOOKS WORK :(

Baiya!
* * )
-C♥ffe Shop ^-^-^-^-^-^
maesal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me