Based on Click to view
Artist clouds-move-on [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

cat run

Postby clouds-move-on » Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:42 am

NON SPECIFIC
Character you made- chimeric longhaired tomcat - I didn't have exact colors in mind, but something along the lines of a cinnamon mink or sepia spotted tabby point and a chocolate/black tabby - the opposite side shows more black than cinnamon, and of course, white - the wings shape is supposed to mimic a swallowtail in some respects, but I'm not sure how well that was captured; while designing him I had a small 'story' in mind - this cat received his face scar - nose and chin - after failing some sort of 'test' and as a marker of shame/punishment. feeling betrayed as he was formerly a rather well liked, perhaps higher up character in the kingdom/colony/whatever, he decided to leave one night and lives alone in a forest, scaring others away by dressing up as a swamp monster, or setting up traps about the place, or setting up... anything to keep people away - but the idea doesn't have to be kept

Inspiration for me-
I'm looking for either:
- a cat, or a wildcat of the smaller kind (ex serval, flat headed cat)
- a fox
- one of my personal species
If you want to try doing the last, let me know on discord and I can toss info at you. ^u^

For felines I like blue. I do need some silver cats for various things as well. Think blue/fluffy/silver/long/elegant. I realize I'm putting this as a non-specific form, but if you'd like to just go off a specific design I do have one character I haven't designed yet if you want to do her, so I'll put some descriptions in a section of 'Concept/s for me' - let me know if you rather not have the forms merge and I'll edit this out/avoid it in future should I make another. ^u^ If you do a wildcat honestly random I don't have specific ideas, so long as it isn't a lion, preferably only the smaller sized wild cats. Wings or no wings.

For foxes I just want something that looks unqiue. Maybe wings, maybe not. Natural bases and patterns, but you can throw in some patterns inspired by other animals (birds, cats, dog breeds, ect). As long as it looks... foxish, I guess. I love cross foxes. Or any sharp orange-blue-black-yellow themes going on.

I do really like accessories. I'd like a ref with and without if possible, but it's 100% okay if not. I like occupational gear such as weapons, fishing tackle, uniform. I have a cape style I like to do on my characters, nothing way too unqiue, but if you want to look at those I can dm some examples.

You can draw the characters on four legs or bipedal as/if you want to! I don't have/use anthro characters - at least, not in the sense people typically say anthro. Bipedal like Beatrix potter. Naturalistic looking animal anatomy but standing and/or dressed up.

Concept/s for me-
I need a design for a feline character named Silva. I picture her being long and mostly sleek, perhaps a plumed tail but nothing too large/puffy. Very elegant bearing, feminine, somewhat haughty but it's mostly show. Her colors I picture something silvery - probably because the name I know lol - silver, blues, could be black silver though. Maybe a dark blue. Or can just be a blue tabby, as long as something on the design is pale and tabby. Tabby type... marbled - classic - spotted, one of those. Narrow face, almost oriental features but no large ears. If you want to give her accessories she probably would like simple 'beauty' touches like a simple choker with a blue gem/bead or a small arm band, otherwise she's wear capes/shirts/clothing that looks feminine and formal, business woman. She probably has weapons as her job is related to espionage/law enforcement/something similiar. But no guns. More like knife. She has gray eyes.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: cat run

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:57 pm

him angy babY!! I do really like the idea you put forward and honestly he would be fun to mess with!!
Accepted!! I'll add you to the list :0c
I don't mind that you merged the forms, just as long as you have a reason to (that being the specific concept this time as an option).

Imageℝ𝕖𝕚 ❀ 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪/𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕞 ❀ 𝔸𝕕𝕦𝕝𝕥Image
《━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━》
ImageImageImageℂ𝟜ℂ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕊𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕋𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕔𝕖ℂ𝕊𝕋

« Hello! My name is Rei, I'm a chronically ill and neurodivergent artist
and designer. I've been on CS since 2012 and am generally friendly if
a bit intimidated by strangers. I am most active on discord so please
contact me there under the user HeyRei if you need anything! »

𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞: 𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕥𝕖𝕣 , ℝ𝕚𝕤𝕖 , ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟 ,𝕂𝕖𝕝𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤
𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝𝕤
ImageImageImageImage
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: cat run

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:04 am

Completed this trade! I hope she works for what you wanted- if not you can always use her for something else.
Feel free to change whatever about the design.
Silver Shaded Blue Marble Tabby with Low White

Imageℝ𝕖𝕚 ❀ 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪/𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕞 ❀ 𝔸𝕕𝕦𝕝𝕥Image
ImageImageImageℂ𝟜ℂ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕊𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕋𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕔𝕖ℂ𝕊𝕋

« Hello! My name is Rei, I'm a chronically ill and neurodivergent artist
and designer. I've been on CS since 2012 and am generally friendly if
a bit intimidated by strangers. I am most active on discord so please
contact me there under the user HeyRei if you need anything! »

𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞: 𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕥𝕖𝕣 , ℝ𝕚𝕤𝕖 , ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟 ,𝕂𝕖𝕝𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤
𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝𝕤
ImageImageImageImage