Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

fauns - transfers by mothha

Based on Click to view
Artist mothha [gallery]
Time spent 56 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

fauns - transfers

Postby mothha » Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:34 am

Welcome to Fauns Transfers!
| main thread | discord | customs/myos | off-oekaki customs/myos | transfers | nursery | artist search |
| archive | archive updates | shop |

Information

• Here, you can transfer a Faun design that was made on either custom lines or the Faunling lines to the main reference lines.
    • Transfers are never required; rather, they are offered simply for users who wish to have their Faun put on the "official" lines for any reason. However, transferred references do help with Faun breeding as the main reference lines are made with the intent of showing the most of the design as possible on a larger space.
    • Although custom lined and Faunling line references can be used as the Faun's official reference, if a Faun is transferred to the main reference lines, that reference becomes their official reference and should be used in breedings and such, while the older reference is treated as extra art.
    • Please read and follow all rules below; breaking these rules will result in your transfer not being approved until the issue is solved.

Faun Reference Rules

• Under normal circumstances, you cannot edit your pre-existing Faun’s lines or designs unless you are adding accessories and tattoos or changing expressions. Scars can be added with species owner approval, and edits can be added with the proper items and species owner or moderator approval.
    • Faun nose and muzzle anatomy cannot be changed under any circumstances; however, they can be relined to match the artist’s style.
    • A complete and proper list of all edits must be posted on all Faun reference pages including adopts, nursery batches, customs, and transfers.
    • Under no circumstances may the signature on official Faun references be moved, removed, or hidden.
    • When adding edit(s) to a preexisting Faun, make sure to list the item(s) used.

Transfer Rules

• Transfers can be done by any user, staff or otherwise - they do not have to be done by the original reference's artist.
    • If someone, staff or otherwise, other than the owner of the Faun is doing the transfer, they may ask for payment of any currency.
    • Custom lined transfers are not allowed, as the purpose of this thread is to move designs on custom or Faunling lines to the main reference lines.
    • Transfers must be approved by a species owner or moderator to become official. The original reference must be linked to the transfer page, and the design must remain unchanged.
    • Revamps can only be given to a Faun when transferring if they are a Custom or MYO and have never been bred in the past. If this is the case, the revamp and transfer must be approved by the Fauns owner (djkitty!).

post this form to be added!
    Code: Select all
    [b]I want to be added to transfer a Faun![/b]
    [list][b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Owner of Faun:[/b]
    [b]Original Reference Link:[/b][/list]
mothha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes