Artist Audria [gallery]
Time spent 28 seconds
Drawing sessions 1

Doveclaw - transparent

Postby Audria » Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:04 am

Username: Ivytea
Cat Name: Doveclaw
Clan: CedarClan
Prompt: As deputy, Doveclaw always finds herself a tad more stressed than the usual cats of CedarClan. The leader is a bit -- er, one might say horribly disorganized, so Doveclaw always gets the brunt of the load. To relax, though she hardly ever has time, this brisk she-cat makes her way to the Windpool.
The Windpool is a small body of water located just to the left of CedarClan territory, surrounded by a few hills. It's very obscured by the thick wood and nature, so hardly any cats have seen it. At night, it gets viciously cool, but the water is incredibly healing to soak in. CedarClan cats are readily trained in water, so Doveclaw never found it fearful enough to avoid. A few starlings and other small rodents have visited there, as well, but out of respect for their relaxation, she has avoided securing them as her prey. Quite surprisingly, Doveclaw found it once on a hunting trip, and ever since, she's gone there when an escape is needed... Which, often enough, escapes are needed! Although she knows its a bit mischievous to take the trek all by herself, the comfort and relaxation she finds there is uncanny. She feels as though it was sent to her by StarClan and the cats above as a small gift for the burden she carries, assisting the Clan. One day, she could show the rest of the Clan, but for now that gift should be only used by herself, whether that is selfish or not. Rarely ever does anyone come after her, either, because she visits so quickly. Doveclaw does wish she could stay there for longer to settle down, perhaps even sleep there when stressors are high, but she knows and fears that her fellow Clan members would worry sick about her. [300/300 words][/list][/left]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxline
line
line

xxxxxxxxxxA U D R I A
xxxxShe/her • Adult • THFR
xxxxxxxxxxxxinactive
Audria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes