Based on Click to view
Artist friggin' foxes [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

shadow flit #57 | dire wolf

Postby friggin' foxes » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:06 pm

WHAT IS A FLIT? wrote:Shadow Flitz (Singular; Shadow Flit) are a long bodies species that have long since lost their hind legs, tail, and eyes to the power of the shadow and have replaced them with mold-able wispy appendages. these large, friendly beasts have been recently tamed to be ridden by humans and anthros alike. They have large, wide front paws, long pointed ears, and short, smooth fur. They can be naturally found in dark caves, wetlands, or thick forests. however have also been spotted in pastures while hunting. They are carnivores- meaning they are only meant to eat meat and they often prey on birds, deer, rodents, and bats.

first adopt as an official artist! i'm very excited to be part of the team. nwn to enter, create a myth/lore that's based off this flit. ends on the 24th! extras and prettying up allowed.

Code: Select all
[size=85]username:
name:
pronouns:
myth/ lore:[/size]

edits: eyes, tail, teeth, ears, fur.
some info

budding artist
they/them or she/her
(i don't really care what you refer to me as though)
baby bi bi bi.

completely awesome.

used 9tailedfox

O

O

"reality is for people who lack imagination"
-hayao miyazaki

OO

O
O

OO
friggin' foxes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: shadow flit #57 | dire wolf

Postby RagingRabies » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:14 pm

username: Choatic_stupid
name: Exhavlf
pronouns: they/them
myth/ lore: WIP
───────────────────────

└─────────
───────────────
My DarlingArt Shop
Character Purge
Flight Risingcredit
─────
░░░░░

𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

──────── ● ●
Chaos/Franky They/Them
Adult OW/MGS/Dinos
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █

─────────
RagingRabies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:19 pm

mark
.•° ✿ °•.

silhou • she/they/her • queer • infj • AoNZ
neurodivergent + mentally ill; might be slow to reply to trades/messages

feel free to chat with me about ofmd!

Image Image Image

character saleskalonsself love reminderssupport your local artist

Image Image Image Image

°•. ✿ .•°
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soarora » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:21 pm

username: Soarora
name: Camille
pronouns: she/her
myth/ lore: wip, definitely involves her bird fren

HOPEFULLY I REMEMBER TO DO THIS
@SELF DO NOT FOR GE T
Image .-|Image |-.Image
Soarora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby envious. » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:23 pm

username: envious.
name: Baba Yaga
pronouns: she/her
myth/ lore: Baba Yaga. The name struck fear into the ever flitling. Their parents always warned them to be nice, or else the Baba Yaga would come to eat them. Her name was used for centuries, helping keep flitlings in line so they didn't become vile flitz. Not everyone believed the myth though. Baba Yaga wasn't as horrendous as they made her out to be. She did want flitlings to be kind, but she wouldn't eat them if they acted out. Flitlings started to doubt that Baba Yaga existed. They had done some bad things... yet she hadn't come to eat them? One day, a flit named Prometheus saught out the infamous Baba Yaga. His partner, Erlik, helped him find Baba's location.

Together, the pair walked into a dense forest. They stumbled across an old cottage, and on the porch laid Baba Yaga. Her eyes closed as she soaked up the sun that peeked through the tall trees. She didn't look monsterous... she was actually kind of cute. Her eyes opened, locking onto Erlik, "I've heard of you." She seethed at him. Of course she knew him, Erlik was a monster. Well- he was vile. She of course, didn't know of his intentions to change himself for the better, "You're Baba Yaga, correct? We need you to come into town. Only a few flitz believe in you now, as a result there's flitlings ruining the town." Prometheus informed her, Erlik staying quiet by his side, even though he wanted to spit a snarky comment at the flit who looked like a wolf. Baba Yaga sat herself up, her ears pinned back against her cranium, "They don't believe?" The wanderers shook their heads, "They're chaotic. We figured you could come into town... remind them that you're not a myth?" They had good intentions, so Baba Yaga nodded, "I'll come back into town. They'll be as sweet as can be before dawn."

No one knows how she does it. Baba Yaga had the flitlings believing in her again, and how she did it will forever be a mystery. The meaning of her name weighed much more than it had before. Baba Yaga wasn't a monster... but something about her prescence made the kids frightened; the flitlings were no longer destroying their town, they were fixing it. Some speculate she hypnotized them... perhaps that's her secret.
envious.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfTales » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:49 pm

username:
name: Amarok
pronouns:
myth/ lore:

AAAA WIP

Wolftales ₊ she/her ˚ adult
═════════════════════
I have a bunch of Toyhouse codes
PM me if you want one ^^
═════════════════════
Toyhouse .˚ ✩ ≽^•⩊•^≼ .✧
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smaug The Dragon » Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:07 am

Um obviously marking?
Love prehistoric creatures,,,
TH - Discord: That Nerd Mel#3399 - They / Them
Smaug The Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emporio! » Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:06 am

username: honks
name: dkdnjdbs wip
pronouns: he/they
myth/ lore: mmmm mark,, thinkin like one of those stories you tell kids to keep em from getting into stuff 👁👁 hope i got enough braincells to write this gsjdvmdb
about • he/him
emporio!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FateStoryteller » Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:43 am

username: PixieStoryteller
name: Sumpführer (Bog/Swamp guide in German)
pronouns: He/him/them
myth/ lore: There was a vast swampland, extending so far in every direction that none felt it could even be given a proper name. It was simply, The Swamp. Unfortunately, this area had to be traversed on a regular basis as it lay between two of the greatest civilizations of the world and trade could only be transported on foot safely. Also unfortunately, no proper path could be made through the swamp. Even on the rare occasion a caravan could successfully traverse the space, the trail they made would vanish almost immediately. Yet furthermore, there were creatures, beasts within this vast bog, almost none of which were friendly to travelers. Therefore, it was always a gamble, a necessary one, to travel across The Swamp.
Where the Sumpführer originated from, none could tell; nor how long they existed. However there began to be tales of a ragged being, wolf-like in form, who seemed to appear just as all hope for a travelling party seemed lost. They would appear, sometimes simply a shadow in the distance, other times a glow of eyes and teeth in the reeds or if you were very, very lucky, a fierce, rusty colored, shaggy hound.
Of course one's initial response to the approach of such a beast is fear, it cannot be helped. However, as at the time of their arrival, there is never any other option, the choice is to follow or else never escape.
Thus The Swamp became traversable, though the reason for this remained ethereal, always disappearing just when the troupe they were leading realized they knew their way. Never are they seen outside the swamp, and never can they be approached, only followed. And never is a party lost either to the pathless swamp or to the other beasts that live there as long as they follow their terrifying, yet apparently well-meaning guide.
FateStoryteller

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friggin' foxes » Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:44 am

closed! i'll post results soon!
some info

budding artist
they/them or she/her
(i don't really care what you refer to me as though)
baby bi bi bi.

completely awesome.

used 9tailedfox

O

O

"reality is for people who lack imagination"
-hayao miyazaki

OO

O
O

OO
friggin' foxes