Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Neteru Walkers — For Sale by acronymm

Based on Click to view
Artist acronymm [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Neteru Walkers — For Sale

Postby acronymm » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:53 am

Main 𓍬Customs 𓍬 Breeding 𓍬Store𓍬Archives 𓍬 Staff & Artist Search
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome to Neteru Stables, we are excited to have you! You must be interested in what horses we breed here. Well, we have what is to be a rare, ancient breed from Cairo, Egypt. Not many even believe that they even exist. They are called Neteru Shadow Walkers. They are a shy species, you'd be lucky to find such a horse out in the desert. Now, I'm sure you are wondering why they are called Neteru Shadow Walkers? Well, the word Neteru is Egyptian for Guardian, which fits, since they helped guard Pharaoh, and they move so swiftly and silently, that they seem like they are phantoms that walk in the shadows. They were once used not only by Pharaoh, but also by his royal guards and most trusted generals. They were used for battle and pleasure riding. They were first found in the wild in the mountains near Cairo, which is where Pharaoh Ramses II found them. He was so inspired by them that he had his new palace placed nearby, and set up golden fencing to keep the horses. The land was so vast that it would take days to actually find and reach the fence. Due to their large hooves, they could easily maneuver their habitat as well as move swiftly on not only rocky terrain but also in the sandy deserts surrounding them. These horses can be found in every Equine color known. Brindle and chimeric Neterus are the only rare colors in this breed so finding one is considered good fortune to the owner. Now, I know you are wondering how these rare horses were not only found, but also brought to the United States. For centuries, these horses have been kept hidden from the world until one day, the owner of the stables decided it was time to bring them here. Egypt was now a war zone and was no longer safe for these sacred horses. So she brought them to out to the California desert area called Barstow. Since there are so many of the horses here now, the owner is willing to adopt out some to good and loving homes.Lets go check out the horses. They are waiting to meet you. Which one will you choose?

Adoptable horses are horses that have "Adopt Me" on it picture. Then, you will find a form on the horse's thread that you can fill in, and have a chance to win. Once a horse is won, "Adopt Me" will be removed and replaced with the horse's halter.
Last edited by acronymm on Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:28 am, edited 12 times in total.
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Neteru Shadow Walkers - Staff

Postby acronymm » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:54 am

Artists:
- Acronymm
- σρtιмus ρяiмє
- rebel.appy

Mods:
-

Archivist
- Acronymm
Last edited by acronymm on Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:40 am, edited 6 times in total.
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Neteru Shadow Walkers - Rules

Postby acronymm » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:54 am

𓍬 Be kind and respectful to everyone. All issues will be resolved peacefully if any come up.
𓍬 Artists are welcome to create edits and such, not every adopt may have edits, it will be kept rarer.
𓍬 PM Acronymm and/or moderators, if you have questions, concerns, or problems.
𓍬 Artists must make at least 3 adopts a month, no maximum!
𓍬 Artists may make themselves 1 custom every month.
𓍬 There is no limit on the amount of customs, adopts, etc, that one can own. Just be mindful of others!
𓍬 Don't be upset if you don't win an adopt! There's always a next time.
𓍬 Follow all Chicken Smoothie rules.
𓍬 You have two strikes, then you will be ultimately banned.
𓍬 You may not steal any NSW lines, designs, lore, or otherwise. This will result in a permanent ban.
𓍬 You may still use and breed your past Neteru Shadow Walkers.
𓍬 No selling or trading your Neterus for anything (currency, pets, points, etc).
𓍬 Our punishment system is as follows; Violators of the rules will face the consequences. Each consequence depends on the severity of what has been done. Theft of anything, selling your NSWs for profit, etc, will result in a permanent ban. If you are banned, I reserve the right to confiscate and adopt back out your NSWs. Same also goes for deleted accounts.
𓍬 Keep up with all slots and information, you need an up to date storage to participate in events and breed.
𓍬 Stallions and Mares both have 10 breeding slots in total, and may be bred 2 times a month.
𓍬 Owned NSWs are given a halter and are no longer up for adoption.
𓍬 Once your NSW is bred and has a foal, the foal has a two week period until it may bred. The mare also has a two week cooldown.

Artists, please use this form (or something similar) <3
Code: Select all
[center][quote="acronymm"][img]https://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/b3RmLjYwLjAwMDAwMC5UbVYwWlhKMUlGTm9ZV1J2ZHlCWFlXeHJaWEp6LjA,/summer-garden.regular.png[/img]

[b][url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4381621&p=131164393#p131164390]Main[/url][/b] 𓍬Customs 𓍬 Breeding 𓍬Store 𓍬Archives 𓍬[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=4416387]Artist & Staff Search[/url][/quote]

[b]Prompt:[/b]
[b]End Date[/b]

[b]Eye color:[/b]
[b]Phenotype:[/b]

[code][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]Barn Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Halter and Gem Color(s):[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b] [/code][/center]
Last edited by acronymm on Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:22 pm, edited 7 times in total.
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Neteru Shadow Walkers

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:55 am

Can I mark?
]
[center][she/they]
[struggling with mental health, be patient with me please. Im not very active but slowly returning ]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acronymm » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:57 am

Kamithewolf15 wrote:Can I mark?

yep! ❤️❤️

about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn ▴ she/they
feel free to send me a message, im friendly!
████████████
████████████
━━━━━ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████

status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things
xxxx♡ ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:58 am

Good these are gorgeous!
]
[center][she/they]
[struggling with mental health, be patient with me please. Im not very active but slowly returning ]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Owlmania » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:37 am

Mark!!
Owlmania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fallenleaf » Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:24 pm

Marking!
Hi! Im Fallenleaf. I enjoy drawing. Ask me about commisions!
Fallenleaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwipen » Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:52 am

Marking omg what a stunning breed
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellaHannah » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:55 am

mark!
What's up! My name's Hannah. I used to be super active on this website a couple of years ago but fell off, so I decided to make a new account and get back into it!
---
tumblr - deviantart - horse eden - birchwood hollow stables - sycamore ridge kennels

Image Image Image
HellaHannah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me