Based on Click to view
Artist chromatic. [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Buttermilk #887

Postby chromatic. » Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:15 pm

Loosely inspired off a desert rain frog and a frog hat quiz in the discord

To win this gal, just interpret the prompt of Froghaw (Frog yeehaw) in whichever way you'd like!
Max of 500 words and 2 art pieces!

Ends in 3 days on the 10th!

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Froghaw:[/b]

Easy to find what's wrong, Harder to find what's right.

.I've changed for the better worst.
chromatic.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Buttermilk #887

Postby Cactologist » Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:24 pm

Username: Cactologist
Name: Froghaw (nicknamed Frog)
Froghaw:
In the middle of the Hawyee Desert sat a small burg of a town on any other day, but today was no ordinary day. The town was alive and buzzing with festivities, and no tumbleweed or sandstorm dared interrupt. As the sun sets, though, the whole town only has one interest in mind: the annual rodeo. It seems every living soul was crammed into that arena, and rightfully so if only you knew the spectacle that was to take place. The gates open, the crowd hushes in awe, wonder, and anticipation... and out race... the frogs!

"The what!?"
"Shh! Don't interrupt!"
Sally Mae threw down her handmade cowboy hat. "You done ruined the whole story!"
"No, it's just getting good! Listen!"

Indeed, the 54th Annual Froghaw Rodeo had begun, and it was gearing up to be the best yet, for this year the reigning Frog-Tying World Champion was competing, and her name was none other than Sally Mae-

"Why, that's me! "

And who was her rival? Of course the Hawyee Desert's very own champion, Froghaw herself.

"You!?"

As expected, Sally Mae galloped out in all her glory, rounding up all the frogs faster than you can say "Yeehaw!" She had done it in a record 13.8 seconds, a full second faster than Froghaw ever had. Surely there was no way Froghaw could win now, but the crowd wasn't convinced, whoopin' and hollerin' Froghaw's name at the top of their lungs. When the gates open next, every doubt is gone from the crowd's minds as their champion flies into action. In almost an instant, her job is done, and the whole arena holds a collective breath... Then, the time is posted... and it says... 13 point-

"Froghaw, Sally Mae! Dinner!"
Cactologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fawn- » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:47 am

Username: fawn-
Name: Dakota
Froghaw:
"Gather round ladies and gentleman, for the annual Froghaw and Friends Festival!
The red ribbon was cut and the week of frog festivities began!

Dakota and her friends filed in with all the other excited visitors. The festival was her favorite activity of the summer and each year it grew in popularity. By the 20th anniversary it was a global tourist attraction!

The festival had games and activities for everyone. One area known as the Little Lilypads was always bustling with kids. There were bouncy houses, a frog petting station and a game of "pin the tail on the tadpole." There was also a cookie decorating station and cupcake contest with monetary prizes. Vendors were set up between stations to sell all kinds of frog themed items from hats to dinnerware to garden sculptures.

Many families participated in the "Hunt for Harry." Every day a picture of a frog was hidden somewhere around the festival and by the end of the day, whoever found it could bring it the the prize table and get to take home their very own pet frog!

The most popular event at the festival was the weekend long exhibit of frogs from around the world. Hundreds of frog experts from zoos and conservation organizations across the world brought their small companions with over 3,000 different species on display. The experts provided detailed descriptions of all their frogs and encouraged the preservation of frogs and their habitats.
fawn-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chromatic. » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:53 am

Congrats on Froghaw!

Cactologist wrote:Username: Cactologist
Name: Froghaw (nicknamed Frog)
Froghaw:
In the middle of the Hawyee Desert sat a small burg of a town on any other day, but today was no ordinary day. The town was alive and buzzing with festivities, and no tumbleweed or sandstorm dared interrupt. As the sun sets, though, the whole town only has one interest in mind: the annual rodeo. It seems every living soul was crammed into that arena, and rightfully so if only you knew the spectacle that was to take place. The gates open, the crowd hushes in awe, wonder, and anticipation... and out race... the frogs!

"The what!?"
"Shh! Don't interrupt!"
Sally Mae threw down her handmade cowboy hat. "You done ruined the whole story!"
"No, it's just getting good! Listen!"

Indeed, the 54th Annual Froghaw Rodeo had begun, and it was gearing up to be the best yet, for this year the reigning Frog-Tying World Champion was competing, and her name was none other than Sally Mae-

"Why, that's me! "

And who was her rival? Of course the Hawyee Desert's very own champion, Froghaw herself.

"You!?"

As expected, Sally Mae galloped out in all her glory, rounding up all the frogs faster than you can say "Yeehaw!" She had done it in a record 13.8 seconds, a full second faster than Froghaw ever had. Surely there was no way Froghaw could win now, but the crowd wasn't convinced, whoopin' and hollerin' Froghaw's name at the top of their lungs. When the gates open next, every doubt is gone from the crowd's minds as their champion flies into action. In almost an instant, her job is done, and the whole arena holds a collective breath... Then, the time is posted... and it says... 13 point-

"Froghaw, Sally Mae! Dinner!"

Easy to find what's wrong, Harder to find what's right.

.I've changed for the better worst.
chromatic.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cactologist » Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:27 am

Screaming tysm!! And I absolutely love the collar!!
Cactologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me