Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Capracharons by HEXORCISM

Based on Click to view
Artist HEXORCISM [gallery]
Time spent 6 hours, 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
27 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Capracharons

Postby HEXORCISM » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:30 pm

Image>main thread< || detailed google doc || artist search || bank || archive || link

Capracharons (or, CC) are goat-like creatures who wander between-worlds. ‘Between-Worlds’ is nowhere and its own place and every place at once, and allows them to travel at nearly any time -- the Between-Worlds are so unstable the fabric of reality holding it together rips often. The rifts left behind allow the Capracharons to travel, but travel is unpredictable. Rifts move and mend, and there is no telling where they lead until someone steps through.

A Capracharon’s bell contains a soul; some of these are souls that never managed to find their way to the afterlife while others were snagged and stolen by the Capracharon. The soul influences the Capracharon’s personality; how much depends on the soul’s will. If a Capracharon dies, the soul can ‘take over’ the now soulless body, and the bell is free to store another soul. The cycle continues until there is no soul in the bell to replace the last one.

CC can be both free and pay-to-adopt / offer-to-adopt.
  • Minimum every fourth adopt an artist makes must be free
  • All multiples of 100 must be free

Breeding rolls using a generator [0 - 100, inclusive]
  • Rolling a 0 guarantees a trait / mutation regardless of any restrictions
  • Rolls may also be done on the CC discord, using the Poll++ bot

Milestones:
  • Every 25 adopts - guaranteed [t2]
  • Every 100 adopts - guaranteed [t1] or higher

to do;
  • discord
  • breeding rules
  • other threads
  • bbcode formatting of info
  • bank

here i go again smh.
Last edited by HEXORCISM on Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:10 pm, edited 7 times in total.
HEXORCISM

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby HEXORCISM » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:30 pm

General

• You may not make your own Capracharon without an MYO.
  • You may not edit any existing CCs without permission or edit items, aside from accessories.
  • MYOs may be combined into higher MYOs (2 of one level = 1 MYO of 1 tier higher) or broken down into lower tier MYOs.

• Guilt-tripping, harassment, whining, begging and other rude behaviours will not be tolerated. Everything is evaluated on a case-by-case basis, with a three-strike system.
    • Strikes and bans may be appealed depending on the severity.
    • Strikes and bans may also be dealt if any action(s) or user(s) are perceived as harmful or could be harmful to the community.
  • Theft, blackmailing, persuasion and / or bribery will result in a ban.
  • No mini-modding.

• CC can be of any orientations and / or identities; however for our artists’ sanity, there is a minimum of two parents and a maximum of three for breedings.
  • CCs may not be co-owned.
  • You may own a maximum of 5 Capracharons.
      This number will definitely increase! Right now, we want to ensure everyone has a fair chance to get their first CC.
  • Transfers must be discussed with the species owner(s) first.
      Transfers into the species are not accepted as of now.
  • Do not bump or post forms after a competition has been closed. If it has been over a month since its closing, contact a staff member (CC or CS).
  • Flatsales and Auto Bids (ABs) cannot be outbought.
      Forms for Flatsales and ABs may not be edited and must be completely filled.
  • Users have 48 hours (2 days) to send payment for adopts and shop items.
      Inability to send payment within this timeframe will result in the Capracharon(s) being put back up for adoption and the item(s) will not be added into the bank.

Rules may be added, removed, and / or updated at any point. Changes are effective immediately.

Selling, Trading, & Gifting

[trade / transfer thread]

• A CC must be owned for minimum 1 week before it can be traded, gifted, or sold.
  • CC originally adopted through pay-to-adopt or offer-to-adopt adoptions may be traded / sold for equivalent or lesser value.
  • A CC originally obtained for free but now has paid art may be sold / traded for equivalent or lesser value.
  • CCs originally obtained for free and do not have any paid art may not be sold, but can be traded for other CCs.
  • You may only make two trades involving Capracharons within a month.
  • There is no cooldown for how many CCs you can gift within a month.
  • All sales / trades / gifts must be approved by staff and made known to the archivist.
  • CC items may not be sold for any currency. They can only be traded for other CC items or gifted.

• All sales / trades / gifts are final.

Artist

• Minimum every fourth adopt an artist makes must be free.
  • All multiples of 100 must be free.
      Designing these is voluntary.
  • List all mutations and non-[t5] traits of a Capracharon.
  • Adopts with traits higher than Titanic [t1] must be discussed with the species owner first.
  • As payment is on a per-adopt basis, there is no minimum or maximum amount of adopts an artist can make.
      Do not create more adopts than you can handle judging.
  • Inactivity (as a CC artist) for 2 months will end with removal.
  • Adopt competitions can be of any type, but must follow the ‘fourth adopt free’ rule.

• Payment
    Payment is done on a per-adopt basis. Payment MYOs may be combined to create higher MYOs, or broken down into lower MYOs.

4 adopts: [t4] MYO
      7-8 adopts: [t3] MYO
      10 adopts: [t2] MYO + 2 [t4] MYOs
Last edited by HEXORCISM on Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HEXORCISM

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Traits

Postby HEXORCISM » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:31 pm

[T5] Non-Rarity

standard muzzle (no edits) || shadow tail / arms || clothing / accessories / prosthetics (excluding bell collars) || weight edits || no horns || custom lines || standard bell collars || scars || no fur edits || no hair || expressions || iris colour

[T4] Common

chance to pass in breedings: 60%

1 horn pair || hair above jawline || coloured sclera || teeth edits || coloured blood || cool glow (blue, purple, green)*

[T3] Uncommon

chance to pass in breedings: 30%

natural ear edits || muzzle length edits || minor tail edits || vents || short beards / chin tufts || membrane wings (1 pair only) || manes || 3 eyes on head (not pairs) || pupil edits || hair above shoulder || medium length fur || shorter fur

[T2] Rare

chance to pass in breedings: 15%

antlers || 2 horn pairs || split horns || single horn || scales covering ≤25% of the body || ribbon tail / arms || minor arm edits || 2+ pairs eyes on head || insect wings (1 pair only) || 3 pairs legs || custom bell collar || bell / eye / vent glow || warm glow (red, yellow, orange)* || 2 tails || gigantism || hair below shoulder || smooth / no fur || long fur || major tail edits
unnatural ear edits || multiple pairs of ears || heterochromia || exposed bone || feathers || medium - long beards || vent smoke / steam

[T1] Titanic

chance to pass in breedings: 5%

3 horn pairs || 2 antler pairs || second head || Mer-Capracharon || feather wings || 2+ pairs of wings || bell “collar” elsewhere || glow anywhere other than eyes / bell / vents || 3+ tails (up to 9) || “parasitic” parts (eg. a living tail, eyes on body other than head) || dwarfism || 1 halo || antennae || goo leakage || scales covering ≤50% of the body

[T1] Primordial

chance to pass in breedings: 1%

non-living body parts || bell arms / tail other than ribbon / shadow || gene-splicing || 3 heads || gem growth || plant growth || terrariums / aquariums || 2+ halos || venom, acid || blood replacement || body length change || multiple bells (up to 5) || elemental features || scales covering ≤100% of the body || other approved vent leakage

Banned

robotic & non-living parts [t0] / prosthetics [t5] covering more than 50% of the body or replacing vital organs / major areas (eg. torso) || nose changes || front leg splices || no bell collar; the collar may be removed for reference purposes

*glow colours have separate rarities from glow itself; you must have the glow trait to have glow colour rarities (a minimum t2 edit / MYO).
Last edited by HEXORCISM on Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
HEXORCISM

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mutations

current mutation total: 3

[1] Chimera
Possible splices:
    Lion
    Dragon
    Any lizard(s)
    Any predatory bird(s)

2-3 heads
    Hind legs can correspond with any other possible animal splices
    Tail can be standard, an edited tail, or a snake

[2] Chameleon
Allows the Capracharon to change colours; this can affect the whole body or just areas.

[3] Jelly Doughnut
Capracharon is filled with jelly.
Last edited by HEXORCISM on Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HEXORCISM

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff

Owner(s);
seiren.ryder

Mods;
xxx

Artists;
xxx

Archivist;
xxx

Guest Artists;
xxx
Last edited by HEXORCISM on Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
HEXORCISM

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gift Lines

res
Last edited by HEXORCISM on Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HEXORCISM

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stamps & Affiliates

Postby HEXORCISM » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:32 pm

Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4376012][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/729164084070711328/734920251166163024/ccstamp.png[/img][/url]

Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4376012][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/729164084070711328/738119339773001839/cc-stamp-2.5.png[/img][/url]

----------

.xxxxxxxxxxPlushBuds
Last edited by HEXORCISM on Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
HEXORCISM

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Capracharons

Postby HEXORCISM » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:32 pm

res

mmm open for marks
HEXORCISM

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:42 pm

Mmm
i am no longer active
due to health issues and instability, I will not longer be active here.
I will be semi-active on toyhouse and discord for the time being but I will likely disappear soon.
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BiscuitTheDog » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:56 pm

goabt, i mark

-hardly active... i draw... call me october