Postby Venatici » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:36 am

Original Adopt Link: BH #053

Owner: Ivytea
    Kennel:
    Full Name: Lostlorn's Melody
    Call Name: Lenora
    Color: Irish White Recessive Cream
    Genotype: kk/bb/DD/AwAs/ee/iiii/SlSl/SiSi/gg/mm/tt/FF/NN
    Special Notes: ??? unknown - revealed after finding a home!

most of our adopts so far have been adopts without homes, or adopts who never got judged - however, one of our staff, conversett, has decided to readopt out some of their kids! here is the first of conversett's readopts - based off of Disney's Angel!
    for this competition, I want to do something more abstract. tell me what pokemon best represents them! maybe based off of looks, personality, traits, etc. whatever you think suits best! no extras, but no minimum / maximum for the prompt answer!

ends in three days on 6/7, but feel free to ask for an extension!

best of luck yall - if you have any questions/comments/concerns/etc please feel free to let me know! : )
Last edited by Venatici on Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

πšƒπš‘πšŠπšβ€™πšœ πš πš‘πšŠπš πš’πš πš–πšŽπšŠπš—πšœ 𝚝𝚘 πš‹πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšπš›πš˜πš—πšπšŽπšœπš, πšπš˜πšŽπšœπš—β€™πš πš’πš?
πšƒπš˜ πš‹πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πš•πš˜πš—πšŽπš•πš’πšŽπšœπš, 𝚊𝚜 πš πšŽπš•πš•.

π™Έβ€™πš– πš—πš˜πš πš•πš˜πš—πšŽπš•πš’ πš πš‘πšŽπš— π™Έβ€™πš– πš πš’πšπš‘ 𝚒𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── β™₯ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love β™₯ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gay β™₯ rose β™₯ bark bark
bean β™₯ kilogram β™₯ giant rat

──────── β™₯ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Baltic Husky #53 - Event - Open

Postby DigitalLinx » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:45 am

Username: DVTProject
Kennel Name / Link: Sunflower Estate
Baltic Husky Show Name: Fire In My Soul
Baltic Husky Call Name: Flick

Pokemon that represents them best: Charizard
Why this Pokemon: Flick is a very, very, active and has a fiery personality. She is always determined to be the best at whatever she does.
"Good Memory? What's That?"
TheDigitalLinx/DVTProject
No Longer Active!

If you need to contact me, please reach me on either Discord or dA!
Disc: DigitalLinx#6169
dA: DVTProject
Image[/center]
DigitalLinx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BiscuitTheDog » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:01 am

Username: BiscuitTheDog
Kennel Name / Link: wip :sob:
Baltic Husky Show Name: No Matter What
Baltic Husky Call Name: Freya (also called Frey / Fry)

Pokemon that represents them best: Kangaskhan
Why this Pokemon:
Freya is a very protective and motherly dog, similar to Kangaskhan.
    Kangaskhan protects its child by keeping it in its pouch. It has zero forgiveness for those who harm its child and will beat them down.

source; pokemon.com
Frey holds her owner and most fellow huskies in high regard, and spends her free-time guarding the ones she cares about. She is a very brave dog- she never backs down from any fight. If one of her friends becomes hurt, you best believe she will track down whoever was responsible and teach them a lesson they'd never forget.
BiscuitTheDog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LemonBunny » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:44 am

Username: LemonBunny
Kennel Name / Link: (does not need to be registered yet in the kennel club, so you can put a wip / new kennel here!) Polar North
Baltic Husky Show Name: Polar North's Venture Behind The Waterfall
Baltic Husky Call Name: Victoria

Pokemon that represents them best: Golduck!
Pokedex Entry Said: "This PokΓ©mon lives in gently flowing rivers. It paddles through the water with its long limbs, putting its graceful swimming skills on display."

Why this Pokemon: Victoria is extremely athletic, enjoying the water more than any dog at Polar North, she is an elegant yet highly driven swimmer and seems almost competitive with other dogs in the water.

Victoria has shown a love for the aquatic ever since she was a puppy, from playing in her water dish, refusing to leave the bath tub and being the first dog to jump into the pool-- because of this, her handlers at Polar North have trained her for dock diving and water-based disciplines.

She has shown extreme promise when it comes to water activities and is obedient to her handlers yet very confident in her abilities.

Outside of the water, she is friendly, fun-loving and a somewhat mysterious dog, she is always there for her friends though she values her alone time just as much, she is highly intelligent and can carry out complex tricks and tasks and can even solve puzzles at an impressive speed.

She dislikes hot weather and if it begins to get to her, she will fetch the water hose and wait for a handler to turn it on so that she can play in it, or for them to attach the sprinkler that she loves to run through.
LemonBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:39 pm

just a heads up, this kiddo closes at 11:59pm est tomorrow! <3
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

πšƒπš‘πšŠπšβ€™πšœ πš πš‘πšŠπš πš’πš πš–πšŽπšŠπš—πšœ 𝚝𝚘 πš‹πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšπš›πš˜πš—πšπšŽπšœπš, πšπš˜πšŽπšœπš—β€™πš πš’πš?
πšƒπš˜ πš‹πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πš•πš˜πš—πšŽπš•πš’πšŽπšœπš, 𝚊𝚜 πš πšŽπš•πš•.

π™Έβ€™πš– πš—πš˜πš πš•πš˜πš—πšŽπš•πš’ πš πš‘πšŽπš— π™Έβ€™πš– πš πš’πšπš‘ 𝚒𝚘𝚞

morgan . he/him pronouns
my love β™₯ lgbt+ . blm

Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:35 am

Username: DarkestWerewolf
Kennel Name / Link: Wild’s Calling Kennel
Baltic Husky Show Name: Queen’s Reign
Baltic Husky Call Name: Hylia

Pokemon that represents them best: Scizor
Why this Pokemon: Hylia is sharp and intuitive but silent. She lets her actions express herself. However, due to her silence, many see her as intimidating and the poor girl also has a hard time dealing with emotions in general. She’s just a very emotionally constipated girl but she’s really trying.
When she speaks, it’s barely a few words long. However, many don’t get to hear it as they’re usually scared off by her intimidating stare. However, when you finally get to know her, Hylia is one of the most special and radiant dogs you’ll meet. She will assist you when needed and a powerful and reliable dog during competitions.
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Audria » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:31 am

Username: Ivytea
Kennel Name / Link: WIP
Baltic Husky Show Name: Lostlorn's Melody
Baltic Husky Call Name: Lenora

Pokemon that represents them best: Audino
The Unova Dex wrote:Image "It touches others with the feelers on its ears, using the sound of their heartbeats to tell how they are feeling."

Why this Pokemon: In the Unova region, Audino is a Pokemon known for its excellence in healing abilities. Soft, furry, and always welcoming with a smile -- both shared characteristics of Audino and this dog, Lenora. A naturally caring individual, mostly likely inherited from her mother’s own warmth, Lenora takes after this Pokemon -- striving to provide love and care to both her fellow dogs and human companions. She’s fiercely protective over those that she feels for, threatening her sharp teeth and claws to any that may come in their way. Though at face-level, she may seem quite Normal, just as Audino is, when she reaches her full potential, Lenora can wreak havoc on anyone that tries to get in her way -- as if she had Mega Evolved! Although she can't learn any moves Audino can, like Heal Pulse, Lenora's radiant smile and warm disposition remind those that surround her of that loving Pokemon.
Last edited by Audria on Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxline
line
line

xxxxxxxxxxA U D R I A
xxxxShe/her β€’ Adult β€’ TH β€’ FR
xxxxxxxxxxxxinactive
Audria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby discontinued. » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:10 pm

Username: discontinued.
Kennel Name / Link: The Nexus Kennels x
Baltic Husky Show Name: TNK Never Satisfied
Baltic Husky Call Name: Sansa

Pokemon that represents them best: Munchlax
Why this Pokemon: Sansa is pretty but the dog version of a vacuum.. If something fits in her mouth you can bet she's going to be wolfing it down.
'It is known for its very high appetite and eats anything edible except for PokΓ©mon and humans.'
discontinued.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:52 pm

Ivytea wrote:Username: Ivytea
Kennel Name / Link: WIP
Baltic Husky Show Name: Lostlorn's Melody
Baltic Husky Call Name: Lenora

Pokemon that represents them best: Audino
The Unova Dex wrote:Image "It touches others with the feelers on its ears, using the sound of their heartbeats to tell how they are feeling."

Why this Pokemon: In the Unova region, Audino is a Pokemon known for its excellence in healing abilities. Soft, furry, and always welcoming with a smile -- both shared characteristics of Audino and this dog, Lenora. A naturally caring individual, mostly likely inherited from her mother’s own warmth, Lenora takes after this Pokemon -- striving to provide love and care to both her fellow dogs and human companions. She’s fiercely protective over those that she feels for, threatening her sharp teeth and claws to any that may come in their way. Though at face-level, she may seem quite Normal, just as Audino is, when she reaches her full potential, Lenora can wreak havoc on anyone that tries to get in her way -- as if she had Mega Evolved! Although she can't learn any moves Audino can, like Heal Pulse, Lenora's radiant smile and warm disposition remind those that surround her of that loving Pokemon.

congratulations!! my apologies for the couple days delay - I thought this entry was super sweet and the name fitting! <3 please let me know what sort of harness you would like! :3c
additionally, I will be adding a secret item to this kiddo, so you will be able to see the finished version whenever the harness is completed <3

I'd also like to give a shout out to lemonbunny - golduck holds a weird special place in my heart and I think the concept is adorable!! I'd like to give you a little RU prize, your choice of shop items: basic head accessory or basic neck accessory!! if you choose to accept, toss a message to one of the bankers saying you'd like to claim an item and have it added to your account, you can use this post as proof ^^ <3
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

morgan . he/him pronouns
my love β™₯ lgbt+ . blm

Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Baltic Husky #53 - Event

Postby Audria » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:02 pm

Ahh, this was such a wonderful surprise! Thank you so much, Venatici, and I'm glad you liked my form β™₯️
    I'd love for her harness to be her eye color, perhaps with small with floral designs? Let me know and I can totally pick something different.
    I'd also love to be added to get a transparent ref!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxline
line
line

xxxxxxxxxxA U D R I A
xxxxShe/her β€’ Adult β€’ TH β€’ FR
xxxxxxxxxxxxinactive
Audria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes