Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Welcome Home 🐝 by _silentsiren_

Artist _silentsiren_ [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
51 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Welcome Home 🐝

Postby _silentsiren_ » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:13 pm

Thank you to all of my friends who have stuck around with me through the journey of my
      little "Honeybea". I'm so thrilled to be bringing her home tomorrow but I am also very
      nervous and scared. I wanted to preemptively make this because I know that I couldn't
      tomorrow.

I go to the hospital at 9am and maybe I will get to experience those life changing moments
      my parents talk so much about. This whole journey has been so much growth. I am hardly
      the same person I was even a month ago. I wish I could have better handled some situations
      in my life, allowing people in instead of pushing them away.

I was scared of letting people see my true colors and I changed, trying so hard to be someone
      I wasn't. I am so grateful for this experience, without it I would never have grown up the
      way I needed to when I needed to.

To the people I've hurt, I'm sorry. I may never be able to give you an apology one on one but
      I hope one day we can be friends again. For now, my next few months will be focused on
      taking care of my daughter and raising her the best I can. I'm absolutely terrified and holding
      on with white knuckles but to those who have shown nothing but love and support, thank you.

Thank you so much, from the absolute bottom of my heart. Your kind words, everyone who
      reached out to me, offering me support, being so willing to help me in any way I needed.
      You have given me so much hope and the drive to continue no matter how hard it gets.

Thank you to those who have saved me from myself, and pushed me to keep going even when
      I wanted to give up. I cannot thank you all enough for being some of the most kindhearted
      people, caring for me even when I couldn't care for myself. I can never repay you for your
      kindness you showed me in my most difficult times.

Please, for me, remember that there is always someone who loves you. You never know who
      you can save simply by saying something kind about them. Always reach out to someone you
      trust. You are loved without condition. You are a person, take some deep breaths, and think
      about the things that make you happiest.

Thank you again to those who helped me and showed me so much compassion. I have to move
      on to a new chapter in my life, but I will never forget those who have helped me. I love you.
_silentsiren_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Welcome Home 🐝

Postby wishbone! » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:31 pm

Such a beautiful experience!! I wish for you and your little Honeybea the most meaningful path of growth to open up before your eyes; hopefully you can take those steps together! You'll be alright. The people who love you and whom will love you are going to make sure of it. Thank you for committing to being a better person and a good parent. The world is smiling for you :^)

She's gonna have the same birthday as me!! How exciting, another little Cancerian breathing in the Earth!
asterisk*; nicknames encouraged
adult
they/them
wishbone!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shawty-cs » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:47 pm

congratulations ✨🥺🤍🖤
shawty-cs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyo » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:27 pm

Best of luck with you cute little Bea!!! I know you’ll be an amazing parent and I wish you all the luck in the world. It might not always be easy but follow your heart and you‘ll always be doing the best you can. Take care darling and I hope you have a safe and joyful delivery! 💕

doll and icon by kivr
Kyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huddson » Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:13 pm

bit late, but congratulations, i'm so happy for you and i wish both you and Bea the best of luck with everything!
Cecil/Ffwsia - two-spirit, it/its, aspec polyam vincian - autistic + others
Toyhouse
huddson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me