Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Volt (revamped design) by Spacialdimension

Artist Spacialdimension [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Volt (revamped design)

Postby Spacialdimension » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:03 pm

Alright- I revamped one of my characters so here they are now! I've literally changed her entire design- and no, you aren't getting the backstory.

Name: Volt

Nicknames: Volt

Species: Jolteon (soul)

Appearance: Colors of a normal Jolteon, for the most part. They have a grey broken heart design on their chest where the normal "neck spikes" are pushed to the side and originate from. They have crystal wings with a blue, green, and red crystal on each one.

Personality: Usually nice, but is easily consumed with envy and jealousy. She is almost always plotting about something (mostly about revenge because she holds 10,000 year grudges). Somewhat of a spoiled brat at times and she tends to make bad decisions when she's envious.

Hobbies: Plotting revenge, being jealous, relaxing, holding grudges, getting revenge

History: how about no. its complicated and I don't wanna explain it.

Preferred Weapons: Claws, Broken Heart Beam, electric attacks

Likes: Getting revenge, getting her way, an overall perfect life

Dislikes: Trainers (especially a certain person), being tricked, not getting her way
Oh hey, you've noticed this! I'm SpacialDimension, but you can call me Space, Spacial, or SD. I like videogames, and I have too many obsessions over them; feel free to ask about which games I play. I can have social anxiety at times, mostly with new people or those I look up to. Send a PM if you want to chat, but I may take a while to respond because I'm nervous.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me