Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ejeieoeojrjrjrj Mark Aka I Finished

Postby Tokoyami » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:29 am

Mark bc knowing me I’ll forget about it
Nothing in this drawing is mine
Well at least for now

Edit: Finished! I’m sorry that I didn’t draw much I’m not really good at digital art yet! Anyways, she’s half angel half kitsune, and she’s about 5’10 feet tall. The palate: first color is skin color, second color is right eye color, third color is Left eye color. The gray is both for her nine tails and for her wings, and the white is for the wing undersides and tips, as well as the tail tips. As far as clothing, she always wears a quiver and bow. ALWAYS. Also a black and white spiked collar on her neck, and two gold bands on her wrist, first one gold and second one rose gold on each wrist. She wears a dark gray hoodie that says, “FIGHT LIKE A GIRL” with FIGHT being on the first line, “LIKE A” being on the second line, and “GIRL” being on the third line. Her jeans are a dark dark blue color and her shoes are rose gold adidas. (She couldn’t find any black and white adidas shoes at the store, so she had to buy rose gold ones.) Also wears white ear buds. And her halo is made of wood, and has all sorts of different color roses around them. Her expression is kind of like a “I don’t want to be here” expression, and she also rides a wooden deer with the same kinds of roses covering its body. Oh, and she wears round rose-gold framed glasses. Totally not a coincidence with the shoes. Totally. And simple gold earrings. Also... alternating gold and rose gold rings on her tails. {Not a coincidence, she loves rose gold but won’t tell anyone.}
Also: her tails are super soft and fluffy, and her wings are large and feathered. Also, if you could do iridescent, glowing horns on top of her head, please do! You choose the colors for them.
Also: Jimmie Johnson racer jacket, please!
Here is an example:
Jimmie Johnson
I SWEAR THIS IS THE LAST EDIT I SWEAR

OKAY ONE MORE: Black sclera.
EDIT: HOW DID I FORGET THE HAIR Her hair is jet black and is usually in a french braid with roses woven into it, and the braid goes almost all the way down her back. She also has freckles OH AND THE EARS The ears are the same color as the tails, with the outsides being dark grey and the insides of the ears being white. Also has white ear tuffs. Also wears a black studded belt.

SO SORRY ITS SO DETAILED BUT I CAN’T DRAW VERY WELL ON DIGITAL SO

In conclusion:
Basically just think edgy angel with horns and kitsune tails a halo, wings and ears
XXXX//XXXX//XXXX
꧁•⊹٭"Because you’re a sky full of stars and I’m gonna give you my heart."٭⊹•꧂
© SqdPxl link link link link
text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text

Tokoyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist