Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Canon Warrior Designs #1: Dustpelt by Swirlshine

Artist Swirlshine [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Canon Warrior Designs #1: Dustpelt

Postby Swirlshine » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:07 pm

I had the idea just the other day to design a bunch of random canon Warriors characters that were randomly chosen, and now that I'm back from my vacation, I figured it'd be a good thing to keep me busy for a while! I've got a list of assorted cattos I'm planning on drawing, and Dustpelt was first on this list!

The wiki describes him as a dark brown tom, but I can't see him as anything else but primarily dusty brown because of his name, and besides, I think it suits him more anyway. I kept this guy's design simple, but pleasing to the eye, and I actually really like the result!

Expect to see Ashfur next! c:

Dustpelt is NOT my character - he belongs to Erin Hunter! However, the design is my own original one - please don't use it without giving me credit or asking or whatever! <3

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Canon Warrior Designs #1: Dustpelt

Postby Swirlshine » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:12 pm

Bump <3

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me