Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Pawchis - Customs by Calibri

Based on Click to view
Artist Calibri [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Pawchis - Customs

Postby Calibri » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:45 am

PAWCHIS
main thread | discord | customs | artist search | adopt archive | archive update thread

Welcome to Pawchis Customs !!
Looking to get that perfect Pawchi made just for you? You've come to the right place!

What is a Pawchi? wrote:Pawchis are curious, friend-shaped canines characterised by their plump body frame and heart-shaped nose. They come in a wide variety of colours and sizes and every Pawchi is unique. The diet of an independent Pawchi consists of meat and fish while domestic Pawchis have become acquainted with eating alternative foods such as sweets. Some domestic Pawchis have even adapted to a vegetarian lifestyle of fruits and veggies. Pawchis like to express themselves and their identity through what they wear and thus clothing plays a central role within Pawchi culture. For example, Pawchis from sophisticated backgrounds and pedigrees might pride themselves in their lavish silks while a Pawchi who hails from the mountains is more likely to adorn themselves with a warm, furry robe or cape. Whatever it may be, what a Pawchi wears tells a story; it is up to you to tell that story!

How This Works :

Before you can get your custom Pawchi, there are some things you need to know. On this page, our custom artists will occasionally open up slots for customs. Whenever an artist makes a post on this thread stating they are open for commissions, you may place an order to have them design you your very own custom. Prices for tiers, specific requirements for the custom form (ex. "no regal commissions this time around") will all be included in the artist's slot opening post. Artists are free to charge however much they want for the custom they design for you. Higher tiers will always be more expensive to get custom-made than lower tiers (ex. regals will be more expensive than unusuals, unusuals will be more expensive than commons etc.) Remember to follow the rules laid out by the artist before you commission them and that they are free to decline your order if they wish.

Tier List :

What determines a Pawchi's tier is the amount of clothing it wears. The type of clothing can be anything - for common Pawchis their clothing should not cover more than 25% of the body, the clothing of unusual Pawchis should not cover more than 50% of the body and regal Pawchis can wear clothes that cover up to 80% of the body.

Common : The most common type of Pawchi, characterised by simple accessories such as bows, bells, hats and other basic articles of clothing that can be mixed and matched. A common Pawchi's accessories should not cover more than 25% of the design. Common Pawchis may exhibit some of the following traits:
    - Ear edits
    - Tail edits
    - Fur edits

Unusual : Unusual Pawchis are slightly rarer than a common Pawchi, adorned with more complex outfits such as capes, robes and ponchos. An unusual Pawchi's clothes should not cover more than 50% of the design. Unusual Pawchis may exhibit the same traits as common Pawchis in addition to some of the following traits:
    - Extra tails (max. 4)
    - Extra eyes (max. 6)
    - Extra limbs (max. 6)
    - Horns

Regal : Regals are the most prized Pawchis in existence, characterised by the most flamboyant and extravagant pieces of clothing that you could imagine - which also makes them exceptionally rare. A regal's garments should not cover more than 80% of the design. Regal Pawchis may exhibit the same traits as both common and unusual Pawchis in addition to some rather bizarre mutations:
    - Elemental aspects
    - Genesplice
    - Wings
    - Goop
    - Glow

Form :
Code: Select all
[center][b]I Want a Custom![/b]
Artist:

Username:
Which tier?: (Common/unusual/regal)
Describe what you want: (Give a description of how you would like the Pawchi to look + clothing)

Payment: (How will you pay? Remember to check what currency the artist is accepting for this slot)[/center]

██
    FEEL FREE TO CALL ME CALI !!
    cs time +2 | she/her | esfp-t | chars | nebunnies
Calibri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me