Artist Calibri [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Pawchis - Artist Search

Postby Calibri » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:37 am

PAWCHIS
main thread | discord | customs | artist search | adopt archive | archive update thread

Welcome to Pawchis Artist Search !!
Do you have what it takes to make it as an official Pawchis artist? Only one way to find out!

What is a Pawchi? wrote:Pawchis are curious, friend-shaped canines characterised by their plump body frame and heart-shaped nose. They come in a wide variety of colours and sizes and every Pawchi is unique. The diet of an independent Pawchi consists of meat and fish while domestic Pawchis have become acquainted with eating alternative foods such as sweets. Some domestic Pawchis have even adapted to a vegetarian lifestyle of fruits and veggies. Pawchis like to express themselves and their identity through what they wear and thus clothing plays a central role within Pawchi culture. For example, Pawchis from sophisticated backgrounds and pedigrees might pride themselves in their lavish silks while a Pawchi who hails from the mountains is more likely to adorn themselves with a warm, furry robe or cape. Whatever it may be, what a Pawchi wears tells a story; it is up to you to tell that story!

Rules :

This is not an editable. Do not use this base unless you are using it in relation to the Pawchis closed species.

Do not change the heart-shaped nose. The heart shape is one of the characteristic traits of a Pawchi and must not be edited.

All Pawchis must wear some kind of clothing. Common Pawchis wear accessories that cover maximum 25% of the body, unusual Pawchis can wear clothing that covers up to 50% and regal Pawchis can have clothes covering up to 80% of the body.

Pawchi rarity is determined by what clothing they wear. While Pawchis may have mutations or abnormally shaped ears or tails, these do not matter much - see tier list for more information regarding the correlation between clothing and which mutations a Pawchi of that tier may exhibit.

Despite the importance of clothing, it should be kept on a seperate layer. This is so you can show off the design underneath the Pawchi's clothes - how you design the Pawchi itself is important as well!

It would be beneficial if you made several artist entries. This way we have more of an idea what kind of style you have - show us what you've got!

If you are picked as guest artist, you may make up to 5 official adopts. Just like a regular artist, you may price these adopts however you wish and all the profits earned from these 5 adopts go to you!

Tier List :

What determines a Pawchi's tier is the amount of clothing it wears. The type of clothing can be anything - for common Pawchis their clothing should not cover more than 25% of the body, the clothing of unusual Pawchis should not cover more than 50% of the body and regal Pawchis can wear clothes that cover up to 80% of the body.

Common : The most common type of Pawchi, characterised by simple accessories such as bows, bells, hats and other basic articles of clothing that can be mixed and matched. A common Pawchi's accessories should not cover more than 25% of the design. Common Pawchis may exhibit some of the following traits:
    - Ear edits
    - Tail edits
    - Fur edits

Unusual : Unusual Pawchis are slightly rarer than a common Pawchi, adorned with more complex outfits such as capes, robes and ponchos. An unusual Pawchi's clothes should not cover more than 50% of the design. Unusual Pawchis may exhibit the same traits as common Pawchis in addition to some of the following traits:
    - Extra tails (max. 4)
    - Extra eyes (max. 6)
    - Extra limbs (max. 6)
    - Horns

Regal : Regals are the most prized Pawchis in existence, characterised by the most flamboyant and extravagant pieces of clothing that you could imagine - which also makes them exceptionally rare. A regal's garments should not cover more than 80% of the design. Regal Pawchis may exhibit the same traits as both common and unusual Pawchis in addition to some rather bizarre mutations:
    - Elemental aspects
    - Genesplice
    - Wings
    - Goop
    - Glow

Last edited by Calibri on Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:43 am, edited 12 times in total.
    ██
    FEEL FREE TO CALL ME CALI !!
    cs time +2 | she/her | esfp-t | chars | nebunnies
Calibri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pawchis - Artist Search

Postby kolyakun » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:52 am

Mark!

┍━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━┑

Kolya ★ She/They ★ INFP

My Kalons

Artist for Kalons

sig art by sov25 on TH

┕━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━┙
kolyakun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ;arboux; » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:21 am

m,,,,mark,,,,,,
;arboux;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cakepopcat » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:58 am

mark ;v;
cakepopcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ILoveYou3000 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:56 am

Mark
I am gone but you can find me on DapperVolk!

ILoveYou3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby melancollie » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:30 pm

Mark 👁

I’m not really active
here anymore

I might come back
every once in a while
to draw or something

but that’s about it

🪳🔄

melancollie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby turnip_soup » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:32 am

mark :eyes:

Last bumped by Calibri on Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:32 am.
"Woah! Who's this babe your with Yeager?!"
"Thats Armin! And he's not a girl!!!"
she/her
th~~sale th
turnip_soup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me