this is kitten, the pet of mother nature.

"this is kitten, the pet of mother nature." by WarriorCatsRTheBest

Dressup entry

this is kitten, the pet of mother nature.

Postby WarriorCatsRTheBest » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:36 am

" you walk through a desert of gray peat. you hear nothing but the wind howling through your ears. you wonder where you are, and why your fellow pets have disappered. you break into a run, your paws squishing into the peat. you panic when you see a bright light. is it a fire? or another pet? you slowly descend down the steep hill that sepirates you from the bright light.

" when you enter the cave, you see a beautiful pink-and-green-constelation pelt with a ribbon on her tail, and a pink and golden dress. she is rubbing her paws in the peat, and her eyes glimmer with grief and shock. 'what has happened to your world?' she asks with a flick of her ears. you stare at her in shock. how did she know you were there?

''who are you??!! you mew. 'i am kitten. i am the pet of mother nature.'she mews. you gape in awe as you see trees and mountians, bushes and pools, and all sorts of life appear. ' i am here to make sure chicken smoothie is as beautiful as ever. now you can decide what you want me to make your background look like.'

" she pads away, leaving you awestruck. you hear your owner call your name, and you speed throught the trees toward the voices."
WarriorCatsRTheBest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me