Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

babies by StormSerpent

Based on Click to view
Artist StormSerpent [gallery]
Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

babies

Postby StormSerpent » Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:34 am

robot is name SPRITE
solar powered research information tech entity
flower is named dianthus and goes by Diane

SPRITE was sent to planet Chyria WY6, a planet that is completely covered with a jungle like terrain.
There are no oceans on this planet but there are many large rivers and the air is very humid
there are no animals on this planet, the inhabitants are all plants. They resemble some earth animals such as hummingbirds, frogs, deer, bats, dogs and cats but they are they are sentient plant life.
during the night they fold up into flowers and dream. they physically cannot stay awake when it is not daytime.
Each day and night is approximately half as long as it is on earth and the planet is a quarter the size of earth.
There are two suns, one is green and one is yellow
since the planet is so small there is only one moon, it is not round and looks like a potato.
SPRITE is sentient but was built by labryx technologies
SPRITE is there to observe and collect samples of stuff
he is about 2 feet tall but can extend to 4 feet if he needs to for some reason

Diane is a native of Chyria WY6 of the subspecies Dianthus Thephyra
Dianthus Thephyra come in the purple to pink range and most often resemble smallish mammals like cats, small dogs, foxes, raccoons, possums and rabbits. They are fairly common and not more than a foot tall.
She is very playful and loves to chase small insect-like seeds.
If she were human she would be in about her late 20s but she acts much younger
she likes to weave rainbow bracelets for people out of multicolored grass
She helps show SPRITE around when everyone is scared of him

Diane and SPRITE end up falling in love but her lifespan is only about 30 earth years and SPRITE does not age
Shortly after Diane's death SPRITE is called back to the space station with all of his research
before he is sent out to another planet he requests that they wipe his memory of Diane because he has started making errors
He doesn't directly remember her, but parts of the data erase failed and he has vague memories.
awkward, autistic, adhd, anxiety, aroace, agender, artist, alliteration

any pronouns
my toyhouse is stormserpent, you can credit me here or there
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me