Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Silver Tail Nursery by lilpupin

Based on Click to view
Artist lilpupin [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Silver Tail Nursery

Postby lilpupin » Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:39 am

Silver Tails
~Main page - Nursery - Information - shop~

History wrote:Hidden away in an unknown forest deep within a cave, Silver Tails had been unknown to the world for a very long time. But now that they've been discovered people have found that they are usually quite friendly. Have a Silver Tail as a pet has been described as "very hard, but very rewarding" and now are seen as common pets. Perhaps you'd like to adopt one yourself?

This is the nursery for Silver Tails. If you have at least two Silver Tails then you can get a breeding ticket. Some exceptions do apply, however, so make sure to check out the list! Already have a breeding ticket and know everything about the nursery? Then go ahead to the bottom of the post and fill out a form.

Exceptions

1) Perhaps you only have one Silver Tail but someone else has another that you'd like to breed with. You could ask them for permission for the breeding of your Silver Tail and yours. If they say you can, then it is fine as long as you show me a link of them allowing it.
~a) If they allow you to breed with no strings attached, the pup is all yours!
~b) If they agree to the breeding they may want one of the pups, that's fine just make sure you tell me so I can make enough for the both of you!
2) If someone wanted to then they could breed their Silver Tails for you to get a pup. Make sure you find out if you are the one paying for the breeding ticket or not!
Code: Select all
username of all participants:
links to Silver Tails:
link to permission (if more than one users involved in breeding):
lilpupin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me