Primal Sima #28 by chlorophyll

Based on Click to view
Artist chlorophyll [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Primal Sima #28

Postby chlorophyll » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:23 am

OH YEAH i'm bringing y'all an alpha too! enjoy!

edits:
-common hair
-uncommon dual jewel
-uncommon ear edit
-rare fur
-rare small custom horns
-limited primal gene
-limited alpha jewel

for this comp, i'd like to know how they feel about cold temperatures and why?

Code: Select all
username;
sima name;
gender;

will end in 1 week, June 13th.

please note that if you have already won an alpha from this event, you may not enter or win this one!
๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž,

โ”----------------------------------------------------โ”“-------------------------
----venn / veee / leafy | agenderflux | they / he
----inactive for the most part sorry!
----sometimes i miss oekaki too much tho
โ”—----------------------------------------------------โ”›
๐ข '๐ฆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐!
--------------------โ™ช โ™ซ โ™ฌ (flash warning) --------------------------------------
chlorophyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Primal Sima #28

Postby hoglolly » Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:43 am

Username: hoglolly
Sima name: 'Casey' Casanova
How do they feel about cold temperatures: Casey hates to be cold but he doesn't mind cold weather/temperatures because he loves to be snuggled up in blankets or sweaters.
- - - - โ™ก - - - - - - - - - โ™ก - - - - - - - - - โ™ก - - - - - - - - - โ™ก - - - - - - - - - โ™ก - - - - -
Wermz Simas Toyhouse
hoglolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chlorophyll » Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:07 pm

bump!

โ”----------------------------------------------------โ”“-------------------------
๐ข '๐ฆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐!
--------------------โ™ช โ™ซ โ™ฌ (flash warning) --------------------------------------
chlorophyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:42 pm

username; hazilnut
sima name; Sandpiper
gender; female
how do they feel about cold temperatures and why?;
Despite her relatively short fur, Piper thrives in the cold arctic tundra that her tribe calls home. While enjoys might be too strong a sentiment, Piper certainly appreciates the colder climate both because it is her ancestral home and because it inspires her to remain resilient. From childhood, Piper trained under the tribal leader to follow in her pawsteps, learning the ins and outs of diplomacy (both inter and intra-tribal), decision making (for the short and long term), administration (including brief apprenticeship in jobs she would oversee), sparring (primarily ceremonial at this point), and survival (which would never become solely ceremonial). It was with this last skill, the one most important to nomadic life, that Piper struggled. Born with unusually short and thin fur, Piper was especially susceptible to the elements. Her rounded ears could not capture the nuances of sound, like ice cracking in the thaw or the murmur of a building storm, that could mean the difference between life or death, and her horns, the nubs that they were, only added to the laughable softness of Piper's appearance. There was talk, when Piper was recovering from a fever that usually only affected young kits whose pelts hadn't fully grown in, of apprenticing a different cub to the current leader. It wouldn't be unheard of, the leader before that of present day hadn't had an alpha jewel, and while Piper had proven very adept at all other aspects of leadership, putting someone with a weak constitution into a position of great power, and of great stress, would be a recipe for trouble. Piper wasn't deaf to the talk around her, but she refused to be swayed by it, instead she set out to prove the others' fears unfounded. Never one for foolishness even when others her age might have been blinded by anger or the stubborn side of determination, Piper approached gaining cold tolerance the smart way. She exposed herself to cold slowly, standing outside for ten minutes before dawn broke every morning, washing with cold water even when warm was available, wearing thinner layers when health allowed. Within biological limits, Piper prevailed, and for those biological limits there were layered furs, medicine, and compression relief. Piper would have to prove and prove again her worth to many, many different people, but whenever she grew tired and doubtful, she only had to take off her jacket and let the biting truth sink into her veins once more.
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chlorophyll » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:11 pm

i totally forgot to end this?? sorry for being late!

this sima will be going to hazilnut! reading about sandpiper's perseverance to her home's landscape was really great and the development of her relationship to her tribemates was similarly fantastic.

an hm will also be going to hoglolly! you get an uncommon moss-covered token.

chlorophyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:23 pm

!! Thank you!! I'll take very good care of this lovely gal!
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me