Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Reverie by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Reverie

Postby Lostfairy » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:11 am

Yessss, it's my Zuna girl again! (❁´◡`❁)

Dang, I'm used to ClipStudio, this program feels so different and hard to use now, haha! I'm losing my Oekaki skills. >_<, Look at this messssss, the line art is a disaster but WELP, I didn't feel like cleaning it up. XD

I have no idea what Zuna's thinking about in this art... probably about Ghirahim again or maybe just about the beautiful nature around her. She likes to think about both of those things. ˘◡˘

Also, guys, I'm sorry I haven't been very active on CS. I regret not keeping up on the Oekaki threads because the community is so sweet and supportive and friendly. I feel like I've lost contact with all of my friends on here and it's my fault. 💔 I miss you guys so much. My followers are like a family to me and I almost feel like I'll never get to go back to the times where I talked to you all often.

Hmm, I'll give a small update on how I'm doing since we all haven't talked much: I've been pretty busy, not as much as some people but still. I graduated high school so, uh, that's new and freaky. :> I've been drawing a lot on ClipStudio and posting on my IG. (Shameless advertising, sdhsifs.) I've just recently started cleaning up my family's basement with my sister and mom. DANGGGG, my arms are sore from moving junk around yesterday. We have so much stuff to get rid of. o_o Uh, what else... um, I've basically just been helping my fam around the house and garden, drawing, reading books, watching kpop funny compilations, and watching anime... I feel busy tho? Weird. Welp, maybe it's because I have that nice "LOOK FOR A JOB" reminder hanging over my shoulder. :> Eeeep, can I just stay at home and uh, draw art and magically make money and live happy? That'd be GREAT.

Oops, this turned into a dumb ramble and I said IT'D BE SHORT, HAAA.

ANYWAY. Please drop a comment and tell me how you're doing, k? The world's been a crazy mess this year, I want to know how you're holding up. ❤ Love you all, probably more than you realize.

The timer is accurate, I used a tablet, and please do not steal/repost this art!

All comments and likes are appreciated. ❤
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Reverie

Postby Bubble boy » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:46 am

Hi!
ok first off: YOU HAVEN'T LOST YOUR OEKAKI SKILLS THIS IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL AND THOSE HANDS ARE I N S A N E AND THE RAINBOW MAKES THIS ART SO BEAUTIFUL I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH YOUR ART IS GORGEOUS
ok there we go lol
anyways, this is beautiful and I love it a lot!! it's ok lol, you're not obligated to be active just bc we exist lmbo
congrats on graduating!! that's awesome! ghufhuf thanks for reminding me that i wanted to rewatch some of bnha haha
anyways, thanks for the update though!! <3 (and dw, you haven't lost your connection with us, your followers!)
Last edited by Bubble boy on Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hiatus.
Bubble boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OHHAILTHECHOOKOFLIFE » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:21 pm

Congratulations on graduating!! That's a huge milestone.
Don't worry about not being active that much, I know we all have lives! (I can't say much for not being so active lol) And I have to agree with the person above me, no skills have been lost at all. The hands are mua, perfect. I looovvee the lighting too, the rainbow reflections really adds so much depth to a piece. I hope you are all staying safe <333
she do be smirking tho
Image Image Image
yap
Image Image
OHHAILTHECHOOKOFLIFE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:18 pm

AH the way you did the rainbow is so prettyyy <333 (also you are NOT losing your Oekaki skills o.o)
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:20 am

Kihyun wrote:Hi!
ok first off: YOU HAVEN'T LOST YOUR OEKAKI SKILLS THIS IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL AND THOSE HANDS ARE I N S A N E AND THE RAINBOW MAKES THIS ART SO BEAUTIFUL I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH YOUR ART IS GORGEOUS
ok there we go lol
anyways, this is beautiful and I love it a lot!! it's ok lol, you're not obligated to be active just bc we exist lmbo
congrats on graduating!! that's awesome! ghufhuf thanks for reminding me that i wanted to rewatch some of bnha haha
anyways, thanks for the update though!! <3 (and dw, you haven't lost your connection with us, your followers!)

Ahh, hiii!! ^u^
JDAISGHDSG, YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CRYYY?!!! 😭😭😭 Seriously! Thank youuuu?!!! Hands are always super hard for me. Dang, you're just too amazing. Thank you. <3
I know, I know, but I really love you guys so I don't like dropping off the face of CS without saying anything. It makes me feel gross inside. 💔 I'll try my best to do better from now on. <3
Thank youuuu!!! I can't believe I'm done high school, it hasn't fully clicked yet, haha. ;-; And AHHH, BNHA IS SUCH A GOOD SHOW. I'm halfway through the second season and oh my WORD, I LOVE ALL THE CHARACTERS TOO MUCH.
Awww, ihsigdgd, thank YOU for dropping a comment. I missed talking with you. <3 (Also, sorry about me not responding to your PM yet, dgjdgo, I'm so late and I'm sorry. ;-;)

OHHAILTHECHOOKOFLIFE wrote:Congratulations on graduating!! That's a huge milestone.
Don't worry about not being active that much, I know we all have lives! (I can't say much for not being so active lol) And I have to agree with the person above me, no skills have been lost at all. The hands are mua, perfect. I looovvee the lighting too, the rainbow reflections really adds so much depth to a piece. I hope you are all staying safe <333
she do be smirking tho

Eeeeeeeeeeee, you have no idea how excited I got when I saw your user. ;-; I MISSED YOU.
Thank you so muchhh!! ❤
Ahhh, yeahhhh, I don't have any excuses for why I haven't been active, really... ;_; When I wrote what I've been up to, I realized how little it is... I need to manage my time better, haha!
Also, fhuddgd, you almost made me tear up. Seriously. You are too sweet, what do I even do with youuuuuuu. 😭 Thank you for being such a constant friend. *hugs*
I hope you're safe too, friend. <3

.Kira Nightblade. wrote:AH the way you did the rainbow is so prettyyy <333 (also you are NOT losing your Oekaki skills o.o)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, thank youuuu?!! ;_; (Sojfdsigjdighdg, YOU ARE TOO MUCH. THANK YOU. ❤)
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me