Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

OCs: Villains (1) by Aremisu

Artist Aremisu [gallery]
Time spent 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
29 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

OCs: Villains (1)

Postby Aremisu » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:38 pm

There'll be definitely more :> I plan to draw all ofmy ocs (except the problematic ones)

Vergilius
24 y.o.
cis male
pansexual (men preference)

Kotaro Hiroki - 幸太郎.弘樹
21 y.o. - Ghoul (Tokyo Ghoul fan character)
cis male
bisexual (and taken)

Yin - 阴
21 y.o.
cis male
bisexual (men preference)

Random facts no one asked for c:
- They don't share universe, Vergilius is a new character so I don't have many info about him/his universe. Hiroki is a Tokyo Ghoul fc so he lives in Tokyo. Yin lives in post-apocalyptic China.
- Hiroki is the oldest oc from these? I've purchased him a long time ago as a headshot adoptable and put him into Tokyo Ghoul universe. He is dating Inari (character belongs to NyanPuffs on TH). He's also the tallest of these (+ one of the tallest ocs I own since most of my ocs are really small). He is 185cm tall.
- Yin is a part of a gang known as "Saint dogs" which makes him partly a villain? They aren't really a good gang lol. But he's more a "bad boy" than true villain.
- I imagine that Daisuke Kishio would be Hiro's voice actor and Huang Jing Xiang would be Yin's voice actor ^^
- I designed Vergilius a long time ago (2017?) and he was a giveaway adoptable. In March 2020 the person who won him returned him back to me since they didn't use him at all. I redesigned him and he's my active oc right now ♥
- Hiroki would be the strongest of them all? He's a ghoul, pls. Yin has no special powers while I am unsure about Vergilius yet.
- Vergilius would be the biggest drama queen :>
- Hiroki's surname Kotaro is based on Kotarō Fūma, Vergilius has name after Publius Vergilius Maro (Virgil). Yin's just Yin because it sounds cute.
- Yin is 162cm tall and has heterochromia.

Vergilius and Yin were designed by me. Hiroki('s headshot lol) was designed by noirfrost on dA.
Sorry for my english >.< It's not my first language

──-──────────────────────
DeviantART: Aremisu // ToyHouse: Aremisu

Artfight: Aremisu // Discord: Aremisu

Icon art: me ♥ // Signature art: mewlatte

──────────────────────-──

art shop xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxdesigns
xxxxxx
trade thread xxxxxxLF art thread
Aremisu

My pets
My items