Variegated #016 by liightning

Based on Click to view
Artist liightning [gallery]
Time spent 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Variegated #016

Postby liightning » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:52 am

To adopt you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. You must have an open space to be able to adopt.

What pretty violet eyes!

Tell me their favorite day of the week in 100 words or less!
    The word limit is loose, so no worries if you go a few over.

Feel free to include human activities for rationale.
    This does not have to be canon - it's okay if your characters do not know human terms!

End Date: June 12, 11:59 pm EST

Code: Select all
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Cat Name:[/b]
    [b]Clan:[/b]
    [b]Rank:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Prompt:[/b]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Username: CloudDraws16
    Cat Name: Auttumnwing
    Clan: DeerClan
    Description: chocolate classic calliby with medium white
    Siblings: n/a
    Parents: n/a
Last edited by liightning on Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
liightning

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Variegated #016

Postby astraf » Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:30 am

Username: astrafrack
Cat Name: ravenwhisper
Clan: wildclan
Prompt:
Wednesday.
Wednesday feels like a checkpoint of sorts, kind of a reminder that 'Hey, the end of this week is coming shortly.' On Wednesdays, Ravenwhisper feels calmer than usual, and doesn't snap at annoying patients as much.
Last edited by astraf on Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
astraf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BiscuitTheDog » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:25 am

Username: BiscuitTheDog
Cat Name: Nora
Clan: cats of the falling stars
Prompt:
Nora is particularly fond of Fridays. Friday just has that feeling going about it, a feeling that says "everything's alright" or "it's okay to take a break from your duties."
Nora likes to lay around sunbathing on Friday. She'll eat food calmly with clan-mates, talk with them about the week's events. Another clan might say it's lazy, but no doubt, it does feel nice to take a break and relax once in a while.
[74 words]
Last edited by BiscuitTheDog on Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-hardly active... i draw... call me october
BiscuitTheDog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snailshoes » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:08 pm

Username: snailshoes
Cat Name: rose that blooms in snow - rose
Clan: the smokey mountain tribe
Prompt:
Rose's favorite day of the week is Monday, believe it or not. She views Mondays as a new start, the day to look ahead and put any troubles behind her. She's always interested to see what the next few days will bring, bad or good, exciting or boring. Whatever it may be and whatever the outcome, the week will recycle again on Monday and it'll bring new things and feelings. To Rose, Mondays are a fresh start, something that everyone needs.
(81 words)
call me snail!
he/him or he/they
snailshoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenOfWyrms » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:09 pm

Username: QueenOfWyrms
Cat Name: Rising Sun at the Horizon’s Peak
Clan: Midgard’s Fjord
Prompt:
Rising Sun at the Horizon’s Peak will always love the day the giants call Thor’s day. His reasoning is plain, honest, young, and simple. A relic of bygone days when the sun was still shining and a certain someone smiled just for him. It was on a Thor’s day at sunset, when the sunlight dances on the fjord and the breeze is warmest, that he first met the molly whom he loved. When he first saw the light playing in her eyes, first heard her pleasant purr, though shrill for they were still einherjar. Those few moments were precious too him; before his brother Dawning Vale of the Morning’s Lust arrived and stole her from him.

(116... I hope that’s okay cause I can’t figure out what else to shorten without losing the poeticism)
QueenOfWyrms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoVoyd » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:41 pm

Username: Faededfyre
Cat Name: Sparrowclam
Clan: EchoClan
Prompt:
Sparrowclam's favourite day of the week is Sunday. The end of a hard week, a day of rest and peace. She enjoys looking back on her accomplishments since the last Sunday and makes plans and goals to improve upon them in the coming week. And yet, she also considers Sunday the beginning of a fresh week. A day to prepare for the full force of the weekdays to come, not just a day to relax and unwind. She considers Sunday the start and end of the week's cycle and strives to treat it as such in whatever she does.
[99 words]

EchoVoyd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AwkwardAnxiety » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:04 am

Username: AwkwardAnxiety
Cat Name: Swirling Corona of the Blazing Sun
Clan: Midgard's Fjord
Prompt: Swirl's favorite day of the week was always Sun Day. He reveled in the warm sunlight on a sunny day and enjoyed celebrating it on a day named for it. He also took no little pride from being named after the Sun on this particular day. He would spend the whole day laying in the sun, preferably on a nice rock. If it was not sunny, he would pout and play games with his friends to forget the lack of Sun on a Sun day.
[85 words]
This user no longer participates on Chicken Smoothie and wishes not to be contacted
AwkwardAnxiety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BoopoThyDrago » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:39 pm

Username: BoopoThyDrago
Cat Name: Colors of Dawn
Clan: Broken Mountains Tribe
Prompt: Her favorite day is Monday. Why? Monday always seems like the start of something new. She loves the new things, the thrill of not knowing what is coming next. Monday is unpredictable, and that is what drives her forward. Yes, everyday is unpredictable, but Monday always seemed more unpredictable. Most cats don’t like it, therefore something bad is bound to happen, right? Not that she likes scared and hurt cats, she just likes the unknown, unless it is battle related. Then, she despises it with all of her heart. Just because she can heal doesn’t mean she likes hurt cats. (That was close - 100/100)
Last edited by BoopoThyDrago on Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Find The Culprit! wrote:BoopoThyDrago dropped their ice cream on the ground and reasonably has been pretty down about it since.

fika. wrote:
      banned for dropping the ice cream ya silly billy

Please click my pokemon! Image
ImageImageImage
Other Sites: FR
BoopoThyDrago

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberryjelly » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:13 am

Username: CloudDraws16
Cat Name: Auttumnwing
Clan: DeerClan
Prompt:
Auttumnwing was originally a kitty-pet, and Friday's, for her housefolk, always seemed exciting. They would become much less tense, and stayed home the next two days. She loved it! Sometimes, depending on their mood, she would even get to sleep with them in their bed.

So, Fridays even to this day remind her of her housefolk. While she does not live with them anymore, Auttumnwing carries on the tradition, giving the apprentices the weekend off. (Even if Echostar isn’t ok with it!)
val | she/her | Fallen Light | hi ! call me valerie :) an animal lover, farming game enthusiast. i'm not on here much anymore but feel free to shoot me a pm if you have any questions.

<- click for image credit
strawberryjelly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coppercanary » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:38 am

Username: Canary22
Cat Name: Hatchi
Clan: Ravine Walkers
Prompt: (84)
While Monday feels like the beginning of an endless climb, Wednesday is the week's midpoint and the weekend symbolises a checkpoint, Hatchi's favourite day is Tuesday. It's the day that tells you, congratulations, you've made it past the start. Only a few more days to go. Arguably Wednesday might be a better day for this, but to her, Tuesday is the gentle downward slope after Monday's steep uphill climb. There will be more challenges to come; but you just got part the hardest one.

// canary // they/them // ecology student //

hey! the name’s canary, i like to draw
things i enjoy are cats (esp genetics),
reading, dragons, and birds
// artfight // toyhouse // click the babas //

coppercanary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups