Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Scatterdrop Ref Sheet by Swirlshine

Artist Swirlshine [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Scatterdrop Ref Sheet

Postby Swirlshine » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:34 pm

IT'S THE GAL AGAIN!!! Now with an updated ref sheet! <3

CHARACTER INFO

Name: Scatterdrop
Clan: RiverClan
Family and Relationships: Born to Heroncall (mother) and Finflash (father) as an only kit. Her mentor was Robinwave (female), and she has a best friend in WindClan named Gleamheart (female).
Personality/Traits: ANXIOUS, self-doubting, self-concious, pacifist, kind, empathetic, clumsy, good hunter, scared of battles, easily frustrated
Description: Scatterdrop is basically the definition of extreme anxiety, much to her dismay. During her last couple moons as a kit, she always inwardly worried about becoming a warrior and having to face physical conflict, as well as completing her duties and training. When she finally did become apprenticed to Robinwave, Scatterpaw hoped that she had just been worried for nothing, but unfortunately, this wasn't the case. While she became quite good at hunting and fish-catching, she constantly failed in battle practice after battle practice - not because she didn't know how to do the moves, but because she became so worried about performing them that she simply couldn't remember a single one when she needed to. These failures increased her self-doubt more and more throughout her apprentice days. Her mentor stayed patient with her and kept working with Scatterpaw to improve her battling tactics and decrease her many fears, and her teachings WERE effective... but, later on, in her first battle with a rival Clan, all of Scatterpaw's hard work failed her as she stood frozen on the edge of the battlefield, trembling and too terrified to even lift a paw. After the battle, she lost all of her built-up confidence all over again, and completely broke down in front of her mentor. However, Robinwave - who had become a bit like an older sister figure to Scatterpaw - truly cared for her anxious apprentice and was determined to help her become a warrior, whatever it took. She began taking Scatterpaw to train extremely often, and also got the medicine cat to help the apprentice control her emotions with specific exercises. Another cat who helped her through her anxieties, though, was the WindClan apprentice Gleampaw, later Gleamheart. The two met at a Gathering when they were both new apprentices, and their friendship grew until they became best friends. Gleampaw also had her fair share of issues in her trainings as well, and always tried to listen and help Scatterpaw through hers. Eventually, the two began secretly meeting along their border, or at Fourtrees, in their spare time to talk, seeing as they weren't doing any harm by simply being friends. Eventually, with the help and encouragement from cats who loved her, Scatterpaw, in the next battle, was able to fight, and then completed her final assessment and became Scatterdrop. She's still a very anxious cat who often doubts her abilities and sometimes worries that her parents are disappointed in her, but, mentally, she has grown majorly since being an apprentice. She's a very kind cat who always tries her best to give everyone the benefit of the doubt and see the good in them, and will always attempt to work out a peaceful solution to any form of conflict. She doesn't have many friends, as she finds it hard to make them, but she and Gleamheart and Robinwave are still very close, and Scatterdrop is extremely grateful for everything her best friend and mentor did to help her.

(Big block of text there, sorry! Feel free to skip the Description section, it's mostly for me anyway!)
Last edited by Swirlshine on Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Scatterdrop Ref Sheet

Postby 1lach » Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:52 am

Omg THIS POOR BEAN

I love her story! I have characters with anxiety but she takes the cake for the highest level lol

I hope she gets more confident eventually
Love her tho!

╔════════════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ════════════╗
Hey guys, you can call me Latch!

If you want to message me, go right ahead!
I love to talk about my interests with other
people!

»»-—————-«« Links »»-—————-««
∘◦ Art Shop ◦∘ ∘◦ Toyhouse ◦∘
∘◦ Deviantart ∘◦
∘◦ Artfight ∘◦
╚════════════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ════════════╝
1lach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JK341 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:28 am

its great to see this kiddo again, heh i love the "Worrier Warrior" part xD
JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:55 pm

1lach wrote:Omg THIS POOR BEAN

I love her story! I have characters with anxiety but she takes the cake for the highest level lol

I hope she gets more confident eventually
Love her tho!

GAJSUWHA, YOU LIKE HER?! THANK YOUUUUUU! ❤️
And yeah, she’s got a bad case, poor gal ;-; She gets more and more confident the more she grows, though! <3
J-and-K341 wrote:its great to see this kiddo again, heh i love the "Worrier Warrior" part xD

Aww, thank you J!! ❤️
And haha, yeah, that was something I added in last minute - felt like it suited her, XD

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me