Forum rules
This board has been so popular that we've had to make another board for avatars already!

We've made a new Editable Avatars board so if you want everyone to color in your avatar you can post over there! It'll work just like the regular editable oekaki forum, but for Avatar sized canvases :)

If you only want certain friends to be able to color your avatar then you can leave it in this board, and just add editing permissions for those people.

Pride 2: Electric Boogalo by tcw

• Forum avatar size
Artist tcw [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Forum avatar

Sorry, this artist does not allow people to use this drawing as their avatar.

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by tcw

by tcw

by tcw

Pride 2: Electric Boogalo

Postby tcw » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:19 am

Alt titles: the gays are at it again, harold they're LESBIANS, i hope i look good i spent all this time in the closet

Hi welcome to something I'll hopefully power through!! For pride month I thought I'd try to do some pride icons for a bunch of my ocs.
    We're living in a scary time right now, and a lot of lgbtq+ youth won't be able to experience their first pride (myself include) so I hope we can come together and experience it virtually!

snip

Please do not post if you're here to spread or be passive aggressive about pride or my ocs!
    Please do post if you'd be interested in watching this or if you'd just like someone to talk to c:
Last edited by tcw on Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
tcw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pride 2: Electric Boogalo

Postby huddson » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:32 am

mark!!
Cecil/Ffwsia - two-spirit, it/its, aspec polyam vincian - autistic + others