Time spent 1 hour, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Founder - Owlmania

Postby coalpeltt » Sun May 31, 2020 7:45 am

Owlmania wrote:
      I Want A Founder.
      Username: Owlmania
      Territory Description: In the jungle like forest to the east of Midnights den there live a group of cats. They call themselves EchoClan but most outsiders just call them crazy. They live deep in a cavern with a beautiful lake in the middle. Dens are dug into the walls for the cats to sleep, and store herbs in. The leaders live in a ancient den maid by the twolegs. Healers move into the moonden soon after apprenticeship. It is said that this island in the middle of the lake holds the spirits of their ancestors and is the gateway between their world and the world of the living. There is very little prey so deep in the ground so to go hunting cats must climb the stone steps that lead to the forest. Out in the forest there are many landmarks. Including the herb patch, where healers find most of the clans herbs. A crystal clear river flows into the cavern lake. There are also many smaller caves and ruins left to the vines and tree rots by the twolegs long ago.
      Founder Pelt Color: Brown Tabby
      Founder Eye Color: #208f1a
      Other: Long hair/Maine coon hair if possible

sorry for the wait ! please post name, pronouns, and a storage place for your clan below for archival purposes <3
coalpeltt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Founder - Owlmania

Postby Owlmania » Sun May 31, 2020 10:17 am

Name: Emerald
Pronouns: He/Him