Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

gift for pink present by GoldPeaks

Artist GoldPeaks [gallery]
Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

gift for pink present

Postby GoldPeaks » Fri May 29, 2020 10:49 am

man, first I want to say, i'm sorry this looks like garbage -- you already know the issue with my pen/tablet but I wanted to make gift art for you so bad that I decided to do it with a mouse,, my wrist hurts but I hope its okay

anywho, decided to draw a bust/headshot of Dio. I hope you like it,, I swear I will make you more, better gift art once I fix my tablet aha

Note wrote:thank you so much for being my friend, like in general. I know it is very hard to talk to you unless we talk very early (dumb timezones), but when we do, its honestly just really amazing. it helps me get my mind off of a lot of things, which I thank you for as well. you already know about my 'issues' that we talked about yesterday, but I still want to say sorry for everything. im sorry that I am basically a mess aha. but even after hearing everything, you decided to stick around with me,, that in itself makes me want to tear up,,

I don't want this to run on for too long so long paragraph short- I know very few people in my life but im glad youre one of them :'>

-Gold

quarantine got me feeling all sentimental im sorry lmao

*~Howdy~*⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Pretty much a disaster weeb who is trying way too hard

Currently obsessed with: Dead Space
    Discord: GoldPeaks#8099
xxxxxx
Art Credit wrote:-
GoldPeaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist