Postby jellyphants » Thu May 28, 2020 1:43 am

┌ ─ ───────────────────────────────────────────── ─ ┐
i. main page ii. breed information and history iii. rules
iv. whelping box v. archive vi. discord vii. FAQ
viii. custom/MYO ix. artist competition
x. colors and patterns xi. shop

└ ─ ───────────────────────────────────────────── ─ ┘

"This hound is breedable on 10th June"

haven't made an adopt in a little bit, so here's a pup for you guys!
to win this pup, make a little profile for them with some info about their history and personality, with anything else you'd like to throw in!
no limit on words, but i don't want to read a novel. prettying up is allowed

ends 3rd june

Code: Select all
      [b]username:[/b]
      [b]storage thread:[/b] (required to be linked)
      [b]hound name:[/b]
      [b]coloration:[/b] tan and black saddle with blue/purple eyes
      [b]sex:[/b]
      [b]age:[/b]
      [b]collar color:[/b]

genetics: (optional)
      lineage
      ------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
      ----------------- SS: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
      Sire: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
      ----------------- SD: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
      ----------------- DS: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
      Dam: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
      ----------------- DD: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
jellyphants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Senegal Hound : 274

Postby ZeroToInfinity » Thu May 28, 2020 5:35 am

Scars

Info
Username: dino cat
Storage Thread: Blue-Mount Ranch
Hound Name: Scars
Coloration: Tan and Black Saddle with Blue & Purple Eyes
Sex: Female
Collar Color: Blue

History
Scars was born in an illegal fighting ring. She was going to be trained to fight other dogs. Her life was rough. She didn't get enough to drink or eat. She was constantly being trained or fighting another dog. Destiny was the dog in the kennel next to her. At night she would talk to her and they quickly became friends. One day, the match was declared: "Destiny and Scars!" They both sat in the ring, they couldn't fight each other. They both let out howls that alerted people nearby that they were there. The rescue was the next day.

Adjusting
Scars was underweight and unhealthy. They started by cleaning her open wounds and gradually getting her up to weight. She became healthier over time. She was finally ready for adoption by the time she was 2 years old. She brushed herself off and went up to the door. She learned tricks quickly and was quickly learning what people liked and didn't like. She would walk up to them and rub her head against their palms. She wouldn't run up to them or jump on them. Scars was a very smart dog. Unfortunately, she couldn't find a forever home. She was scarred and most people didn't like the sight of her.

Forever Home
She was passed from home to home, never really settling down. Finally, the doggo came to me. I loved Scars. Her story was so heartbreaking that no one would be able to turn her down in my position. The sweet little girl was loving and affectionate. She was smart and learned lots of new tricks.
We're a system. We will most often sign off with who's fronting.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ZeroToInfinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwalker123 » Thu May 28, 2020 1:13 pm

username:Starwalker123
storage thread: here
hound name: Starwalker's Call Me Maybe "Carley"
coloration: tan and black saddle with blue/purple eyes
sex: female
collar color: Dark Purple and blue plaid

There was something special about the tiny puppy even form day one. Spunky go getter, she learned to use her voice at barly a week one. She was the first to pop her eyes open in her litter. When her owner came to see the litter, she was drawn right to the bright eye'd puppy. Spunk foreword Carly leaned quickly how to lead the pack of puppies into trouble. With her loud voice she became the early warning system . When she came home she bonded quickly to her human, the land and the animals/ She is the first to sound an alarm and she tends to work the fences, by day and shadow the human she loves by night.
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby discontinued. » Fri May 29, 2020 12:15 am

username: discontinued.
storage thread: Nexus Kennels
hound name: Pippa
coloration: Tan and black saddle with blue/purple eyes
sex: Female
collar color: Dark orange

𝑺𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒍 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 #274

┌ ─ ─────────────────────────── ─ ┐

--------------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
    ---------------------- SS: Foundation
    --------------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
    Sire: Foundation
    --------------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
    ---------------------- SD: Foundation
    --------------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

--------------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
    ---------------------- DS: Foundation
    --------------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
    Dam: Foundation
    --------------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
    ---------------------- DD: Foundation
    --------------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation

└ ─ ─────────────────────────── ─ ┘
┌ ─ ────────────────────────── ─ ┐

House Name: Pippa

Registered Name: A Memorable Encounter

Coloration: Tan & black saddle

Breedable Date: 10/06

└ ─ ────────────────────────── ─ ┘

'Self-control is strength. Calmness is mastery. You have to get to a point where your mood doesn't shift based on the insignificant actions of someone else. Don't allow others to control the direction of your life. Don't allow your emotions to overpower your intelligence.'

┌ ─ ───────────────────────────────────────────── ─ ┐
SH#274's information

Pippa enjoys spending time alone or with a small group of people, she could easily spend a
week completely alone and be just fine with it. She likes explorings ideas which intrigue her,
and enjoys discussing different views and theories with others. She can be quite socially
awkward, and often relies on other people to keep the conversation going. Though, she often
thinks back on a conversation and what she should have said, afterwards. She often worries about
the impression she makes on people. Pippa is very compassionate with those she cares for, and
often tries to support her friends emotionally when they have a problem. She is very focused and
dedicated on her goals in life, and knows exactly what she wants. This can be a problem as she
is known to say 'no' to opportunities which would be fun, just because they don't fit in with her 'plan'.

Pippa was brought to the Nexus Kennels by a father from a nearby town, where she was being cared
for by his two young children without his knowledge; and when he discovered his children's little
secret he realised that this young dog required more care than he was capable of giving. She came
to us flee-ridden and sickly, her skin was covered in infected scabs, her paw pads were burnt and
blistering. She was very weak, and very timid. A few workers almost lost a hand because they
startled her. After weeks of treatment and rest, Pippa finally started to trust the workers at the
Nexus Kennels, Today, she is one of the friendliest dogs at the kennel; she is loved by everyone.

└ ─ ───────────────────────────────────────────── ─ ┘

┌ ─ ─────────────────────────── ─ ┐
Sunrises and sunsets
Wildlife
Orange
Day dreaming
The ocean
└ ─ ─────────────────────────── ─ ┘
┌ ─ ────────────────────────── ─ ┐
Dislikes:
Tsetse flies
Crowded rooms
Vomit
Boats
Mudpits
Fireworks
└ ─ ────────────────────────── ─ ┘

Last edited by discontinued. on Sun May 31, 2020 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
discontinued.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SodapopQueen » Sun May 31, 2020 5:29 am

Username: SodapopQueen
Storage thread: St. Adelinde’s Refuge
Hound name: Eleanor “Ellie”
Coloration: tan and black saddle with blue/purple eyes
Collar color: Same blue as her eye

Personality: Stoic and calm, Ellie has an unshakeable demeanor even in the face of adversity and the stubbornness to match. It’s very difficult to get her to do something she doesn’t want to do, but with the right approach she can be coaxed. She has the independence and wits to get into real trouble, but at heart she is a gentle dog. She is aware of her size and strength, which is apparent in her care not to be too rough or knock things over. She is quite the silent type, guarding her heart carefully. However, her loyalty is easily won with honest words, and she is fiercely protective of any newfound companions.

History: Ellie was originally owned by an elderly man. She grew up at her owner’s heel, training to assist him with various tasks as he adjusted to life in a wheelchair. The man’s children warned him against getting such a large energetic breed, but they saw how their father found comfort and strength in Ellie’s steadfast presence.

When the elderly man died, Ellie was with him in their house for a few days before the man’s son visited and found them. She was found lying at her owner’s feet, waiting for his gentle words that would never come again. The family attempted to place her out as a service dog for someone else, but she never responded to anyone else as well as she did to her old man. At his wits end, harried by a dog who could open doors, flip the lights, and would listen to no one, the son contacted St. Adelinde’s Refuge after reading about Ellie’s breed history. After hearing his explanation, the Refuge decided to give her a chance and a fresh start. It took a lot of adjustment, retraining, and childproofing everything at dog-level, but Ellie soon found peace on the rolling grasslands and became a great protector of the animals of St. Adelinde’s.
SodapopQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellyphants » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:12 pm

SodapopQueen wrote:Username: SodapopQueen
Storage thread: St. Adelinde’s Refuge
Hound name: Eleanor “Ellie”
Coloration: tan and black saddle with blue/purple eyes
Collar color: Same blue as her eye

Personality: Stoic and calm, Ellie has an unshakeable demeanor even in the face of adversity and the stubbornness to match. It’s very difficult to get her to do something she doesn’t want to do, but with the right approach she can be coaxed. She has the independence and wits to get into real trouble, but at heart she is a gentle dog. She is aware of her size and strength, which is apparent in her care not to be too rough or knock things over. She is quite the silent type, guarding her heart carefully. However, her loyalty is easily won with honest words, and she is fiercely protective of any newfound companions.

History: Ellie was originally owned by an elderly man. She grew up at her owner’s heel, training to assist him with various tasks as he adjusted to life in a wheelchair. The man’s children warned him against getting such a large energetic breed, but they saw how their father found comfort and strength in Ellie’s steadfast presence.

When the elderly man died, Ellie was with him in their house for a few days before the man’s son visited and found them. She was found lying at her owner’s feet, waiting for his gentle words that would never come again. The family attempted to place her out as a service dog for someone else, but she never responded to anyone else as well as she did to her old man. At his wits end, harried by a dog who could open doors, flip the lights, and would listen to no one, the son contacted St. Adelinde’s Refuge after reading about Ellie’s breed history. After hearing his explanation, the Refuge decided to give her a chance and a fresh start. It took a lot of adjustment, retraining, and childproofing everything at dog-level, but Ellie soon found peace on the rolling grasslands and became a great protector of the animals of St. Adelinde’s.

whew, this was incredibly hard to judge. every entry was so unique & interesting!
    after taking a while to think, i've settled on sodapopqueen's entry. congrats!
    will add collar tomorrow
jellyphants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SodapopQueen » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:03 pm

Oh thank you! She’s my first SH, and I love her so much! <3