Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Baltic Huskies: Winter Shores Cover

Postby Winter Shores » Tue May 26, 2020 10:46 am

Username ;; Winter Shores

Position ;; Most likely Ghost Artist

How often are you online ;; Everyday!!

Will you be on the community discord ;; I already am and I was honestly surprised I wasn't already in it

Do you have past experience ;; I am a moderator for a server(although it slightly died), I've also owned 2 different servers at one point. I have entered for Buttermilk Artist Search. Links to both entries: xxx xxx

Some of your favorite past designs ;; This sketch honestly is my favorite! I enjoy dragons so much! xxx

What would you contribute to the staff team ;; I realized I slightly interpenetrated this question wrong so I'm reanswering it. I feel like I would be able to contribute ideas to the staff team. Possibly things that the staff team could work on as a whole. I would always encourage everyone and I would never bring others down because its wrong. I want to be able to have a fun environment where the staff can get along together and as a whole fell strong. I would like to contribute a safe yet fun environment that everyone can enjoy. I want people to be able to feel relaxed and excited for adopts to come out! I hope to provide unique and special designs that people can connect with and use often!

What are some of your strengths and weaknesses ;;
- Some of my strengths would probably be that I understand the tools on oekaki and feel comfortable using them.
- I think my weakness is that it takes me forever to do a design because I mess up often and donot fully understand all the genes and phenotype's (although I am trying my best to learn). I'm also not that good with very detailed or intricate designs. The designs under my cover will probably be what I'm best at! I'm always up to test new things though and break my limits!

What is a situation where you would be biased/have trouble with ;;
- I think if there was a probably between my friend and someone else I would be biased because I love my friends and want them to be safe. I would probably lean towards them but I try to never just jump on someones side. I like hearing both parts to the story and seeing if I can help them.
- Another thing I think I'm biased about is how people write things. I really enjoy writing stories and I feel like if someone did not meet the standards for the writing piece on an adopt I might choose someone else's over theirs. I understand everyone writes different but I would rather have quality over quantity.

Any additional information / other ;; I'm really excited if I get chosen to be apart of the staff and even if I'm not I'm just overall excited to be apart of this community! I'm excited to see all of the designs and outcomes and how everyone interacts with the species!
Winter Shores

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me