Artist Happily Wrathful [gallery]
Time spent 22 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

ENTITY FILE 006: DULLAHAN

Postby Happily Wrathful » Sun May 24, 2020 9:01 pm

NAME: DULLAHAN
    ENTITY NUMBER: 006

AGE: The Hospital is unable to verify 006's age but the oldest accounts of him seem to be in the folklore of a tribe native to the Amazon rainforest. There is a sighting of him in some [Redacted] artistry but those claims are still being confirmed by field workers. The Hospital has suspicions he's much older though.
    SPECIES: [Redacted] Entity
    TERRITORY: The Void
    ABILITIES: Other than the animal skull that makes up his face the rest of his body is made up entirely of [Redacted] anything that comes into contact with [Redacted] will melt as if it was being dipped in acid. The more 006 consumes with this method the more he grows in size, he can shed the [Redacted] much like a lizard sheds its tail when they need to run faster from prey.
    GENDER: While 006 obviously has no real gender The Hospital has decided to refer to the Entity with masculine pronouns.
    MATE: The Hospital does not know if 006 has a mate nor do we know if he has any interest in one.

DESCRIPTION: I thought I'd start with 006 since he is pretty simple and straight forward. If their gonna make me do this then Im gonna do it my way, ya know do the easy stuff first. Now, let's get started.

006 or Dullahan is a large [Redacted] Entity that appears to be made up of a Black, bubbling, goopy substance(gross) with a canine skull for a face. Horns grow out of his skull in a deer-like fashion. (above is a sketch I made of him incase that helps) If you happened to peer into 006's face and look him straight in the eyes you would find two empty voids looking back that seem to stare into your soul. His only motives seem to be eating, though he isn't some brute, 006 is actually incredibly smart and speaks better English than some of the Guards here. He doesn't seem to have morals though... some times i think if he could consume the [Redacted] he would.

Both times I've gotten to interview him he's managed to send shivers down my spine. If you want tapes of those interviews please contact The Archivist.

If you were to speak with 006 you would notice His voice is both deep and high with an almost floaty feel to it. It sounds as if two people were talking at once, a child and a man.

RELATIONSHIPS: 006 Despises someone he calls [Redacted] their number in the files is [Redacted]
    006 seems to enjoy chats with 016
    For the short time we contained 006 they refused to behave unless 009 was in the room. Once 009 was lost 006 lost it and escaped consuming [Redacted] in the process.

Happily Wrathful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me