48 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Keldine 333

Postby snipsnops » Sat May 23, 2020 9:27 am

rare keldine
[nr] scar
[c] hair
[uc] fur, ears, tail
[r] more scales (tail)

To enter for this keldine, tell me what happened to their eye!
This can be a simple statement, a story, something from the kel's perspective, etc.
You can use up to 500 words and one optional art piece as an extra!

Code: Select all
username;
name;
pronouns;
prompt;

This'll end on the 28th, 11:59 pm est!
Last edited by snipsnops on Tue May 26, 2020 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

✦ snipsnops | she/her | artist | adult ✦

✦ Animation major, often very busy with school work
✦ Feel free to reach out on discord! @snipsnops
✦ Icon by shadeyenova, sig art by ceruleanwake

about me // toyhouse
snipsnops

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Keldine 333

Postby turnip_soup » Sat May 23, 2020 9:29 am

username; __kiwi__
name; Kemo
pronouns; He/Him
prompt; wip
"Woah! Who's this babe your with Yeager?!"
"Thats Armin! And he's not a girl!!!"
she/her
th~~sale th
turnip_soup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellenistic » Sat May 23, 2020 9:29 am

username; berzerker.
      name;
      pronouns; he/him
      prompt;
      wip ♥

hellenistic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PleaserOfCrowds » Sat May 23, 2020 9:30 am

Mark!
ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
────────────────────────────────────────────
♠They/It/Aer♥
────────────────────────────────────────────
Sig Pixels by Carpe. avatar by Skabeebo, chattamind, Jitsuemon, rabbitpulp, Belefur, shinzlll, and me
TH,FR,Artfight,Kals
PleaserOfCrowds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Myskx » Sat May 23, 2020 9:30 am

username; Myskx
name; Kye
pronouns; He/Him
prompt;
Kye flinches slightly as you ask him what happened to his eye. " Ah, well, I don't normally like to talk about it.. " After seeing your curious expression he sighs. " But I'll make an exception for you. " He sat down, sighing. " It was few years ago, me and my buds got word of an ancient treasure hidden in the Lost Temples of Galia. You'd bet that as soon as we got the news we were packing our bags. " He smiled gently, a sad look in his eyes. " We were standing together, the three of us, a dark jungle looming over us. Without hesitation we ran right into that jungle. " He shook his head, his jaw clenched. " I think after about an hour of making our way through the jungle we began to hear these.. noises. Sounds like bones cracking and screaming. One of the two keldines I was with, Darren, started to run in the direction of the screams. " Kye stopped telling the story for a few minutes, his head lowered. " I'm sorry, it's hard for me to tell this part without getting teary eyed. " After a few minutes he started up again. " We tried to stop him, asking him what we was doing. He insisted that he needed to save whoever was screaming, that they may have fallen from one of the trees towering above us. I went with my friend after pulling out my pocket knife. Darren and I found the so called Temple of Galia. It looked like something from a horror movie. " As he told this part of the story, you could see the fear spark up in his eyes. " All of the bricks were black, cobwebs all over the thing. The screams came from all around us, so loud that we could barely hear eachother. The worst part of the temple is what was inside of it. The beast that ran out of the temple was larger than both me and my friend. It was decayed, its bones showing in several places. It smelled horrid, like something that'd been rotting for decades. It charged at us, swinging it's claws. We were both able to avoid the claws, but it had wrapped its disgusting hands around Darren. It sank its fangs into his body, and he screamed. It seemed as though his scream was added into the mix of screams that was echoing around me. When the beast dropped Darren, " He lowered his head, visable tears streaming down his cheeks. " I knew that he was gone. I rushed at the beast, jumping onto it. I gripped onto it's horns and stabbed the beast in the eye. It swiped at me again with it's claws. That's when I got this scar. It had gotten my eye. It had flung me off of it, into the forest. I ran as fast as I could, tears streaming down my cheeks. I was cryin' not only from the pain of nearly loosing my eye, but for my best friend, Darren. "
Last edited by Myskx on Sat May 23, 2020 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Myskx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxwhiskxrs » Sat May 23, 2020 9:32 am

unfortunately, I dropped out ;; couldn't finish my entry ;;
      but good luck to everyone who finished !!! so far, everyone did an amazing work *u*
Last edited by foxwhiskxrs on Sat May 30, 2020 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
foxwhiskxrs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chulip » Sat May 23, 2020 9:33 am

username; kakyoinnoriaki
name; jasper
pronouns; he/him
prompt; jasper lost his eyes while defending a friend from a wild wolf. he hated the scar at first but now hes ok with it u.u
chulip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikachuTori25 » Sat May 23, 2020 9:33 am

cuteee wip
─────── ───────
Riza Hawkeye Simp
Icon by lambcurl
Riza Hawkeye Sprite Source
└──────────────┘
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justamindset » Sat May 23, 2020 9:39 am

username; DragonOfEmber
name; Eino
pronouns; He/him
prompt;

"It was raining, the clouds above my head bold and dark. Flashes of lightning brought silver linings, brief and feral, across the brooding sky. Suddenly, a bright stream of orange flame rushed towards me as the dragon roared in anger. The heat of the deadly flames was so strong that the rain misted before coming into contact. Breathing hard as fear consumed me, I swung my sword, aiming for the jugular while I ducked under the scorching heat, my armour feeling as though it would melt onto my fur.

I missed.

The dragon didn't give up, bringing up more of its flamible gas from its belly as it prepared for another breath of fire. Distracting me for a moment, the dragon swiped, diverting my attention. Before I could regather my bearings, the dragon spewed his molten breath at me once again. There was only option left; allow it's claw to hit me.

SMACK!

The tip of a nail caught my eye, and I cried out in pain, and I knew one thing in that moment; I knew the wound would scar."

With a quick nod of his head, Eino rubbed his eye as though recalling the pain of the incident.

"But Eino," His friend Elsh asked; "Didn't you say you got it falling off a cliff the last time?"

"Ah, but I did! You see, this battle took place at the top of a cliff, and I was precariously close to the edge. The dragon, shifting it's weight so much during the battle, ended up loosening the ground beneath us, and just as I went to behead the beast, the ground gave way, and I fell. As I did, a rock hit my eye, catching me here," Eino pointed to a smaller scar slightly off from the biggest one before pointing to the one underneath. "This is where the dragon claw caught me."

"Then, what about the pirates?" Chygo asked his friend, getting suspicious of Eino's stories. "And the big scar?"

"Ahh, you see, that's where things get interesting. At the bottom of the cliff, the ocean was raging, the storm causing turmoil within the sea. I fell into the water, where I drifted, only to be picked up by pirates. I was tied to the mast for several days when suddenly, their ship was attacked. The dreaded whale, Moby Dick, broke the ship with a single bite. The mast got caught in his teeth, and before I knew it, one of these huge things scraped against my eye, giving me this," Eino pointed to the main scar around his eye. "I barely escaped with my life."

It wasn't until a few years later that Elsh and Chygo learned the truth... Eino had left out an old newspaper with the title "Local Teen Survives Pirates After Falling Off A Cliff While Fighting A Dragon."

All of it was real.
[479/500]
Last edited by justamindset on Sat May 23, 2020 3:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.

[♡] ember / / [♡] justamindset
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

[][][][][][][][][][]

information and links

kals // toyhouse // comms: open

𓆩*𓆪 and i know where to look 𓆩*𓆪

in permanent need of coffee